• 16(current)
Post your setup pictures: the Next Generation
(2013-05-17, 10:12)teeedubb Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 05:47)wbread99 Wrote: I did something very simple in our kitchen. Except I used a Lenovo X61 touch screen tablet. Works extremely well. I installed a cook book plug in as an add on as a way to "justify" installing XBMC in the kitchen.

What cook book plugin did you use? I've run The idea of a tablet in the kitchen past the "boss" and she liked it. A cook book add on could seal the deal Big Grin
Yep i'd like to know as well.
youtube plugin works great for vids (you can also save them as well for future reference)
but also use advanced launcher to open browser to certain recipe sites.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2013-05-08, 11:00)SKIBBE Wrote: Image
-A quick image with timeline aspect ratio

I love that skin <3
(2013-05-17, 13:53)leepenny Wrote:
teeedubb Wrote:What cook book plugin did you use? I've run The idea of a tablet in the kitchen past the "boss" and she liked it. A cook book add on could seal the deal Big Grin
youtube plugin works great for vids (you can also save them as well for future reference)

He posted about it in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109836
(2013-05-17, 16:31)Kibje Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 13:53)leepenny Wrote:
teeedubb Wrote:What cook book plugin did you use? I've run The idea of a tablet in the kitchen past the "boss" and she liked it. A cook book add on could seal the deal Big Grin

He posted about it in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109836

Thanks I'll check it out
(2013-05-17, 16:29)Kibje Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 11:00)SKIBBE Wrote: Image
-A quick image with timeline aspect ratio

I love that skin <3

What skin is that?
ok this isnt really my set up however i couldnt think of anywhere else i could post this request please if there is a more suitable place move my post.

i have a coffee table with a glass top and always thought it would look mint if i put print out of movie posters and iconic scenes below it however i cant seem to find where i can get really high res pictures from since my printer dosnt seem to do a good enough job just for the purpose of showing you what i mean i have taken all my ps3 sleeves out and put them where the movie posters will be.

any idea where i can get a decent print outs for a plenty to cover the table table. or anything else you think i could behind the glass

thanks in advance and once again sorry if this is in the wrong place
@Baswazz

Neon (the screenshoot is from the TV-show section) can't remember the exact name of that particular config, but i know it uses "clear logos"

Official Neon thread HERE
(2013-05-26, 14:25)SKIBBE Wrote: @Baswazz

Neon (the screenshoot is from the TV-show section) can't remember the exact name of that particular config, but i know it uses "clear logos"

Official Neon thread HERE

Great thanks!
(2013-03-01, 13:44)jopie Wrote: A better look at the "wall":

Can I ask what skin this is? I never seem to get the Bluray covers when I scrap, I get the standard movie posters.
looks like transparency!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2013-04-11, 20:57)dmdfan Wrote: Well, nothing new really. There's Galaxy S2 connected to Pioneer SPH-DA100 through MHL connector which mirrors the phone screen to the car deck. It's just like having a 7inch tablet on your dash Big Grin The secret is ARLiberator software, which let's you run practically any software on this particular car stereo. The phone needs to be rooted for this to work.

I didn't buy this deck for XBMC, but just a proof that it works. Here's a video to get a better idea of the setup:

HOLY crap, what do you need?
It works good?
(2013-05-29, 15:43)vandycamp Wrote: Can I ask what skin this is? I never seem to get the Bluray covers when I scrap, I get the standard movie posters.

It's Transperacy with the case setting turned on in the skin settings
(2013-05-29, 19:41)Skank Wrote: Well, nothing new really. There's Galaxy S2 connected to Pioneer SPH-DA100 through MHL connector which mirrors the phone screen to the car deck. It's just like having a 7inch tablet on your dash Big Grin The secret is ARLiberator software, which let's you run practically any software on this particular car stereo. The phone needs to be rooted for this to work.

HOLY crap, what do you need?
It works good?

Reguirements are:
-rooted android device with MHL or HDMI connector updated to ICS or higher
-Pioneer sph-da100 (currently only officially supported deck)
-ARLiberator software for android

The connection process between the deck and phone isn't near 100% as it is with the official Pioneer app. Touch events get transferred through bluetooth so this is essential. Some people have made Tasker profiles for this to be more reliable. In XBMC point of view Confluence skin is a bit hard to use because of the small icons, more powerful phone than my S2 wouldn't bother either.
(2013-05-24, 16:10)cf125 Wrote: ok this isnt really my set up however i couldnt think of anywhere else i could post this request please if there is a more suitable place move my post.

i have a coffee table with a glass top and always thought it would look mint if i put print out of movie posters and iconic scenes below it however i cant seem to find where i can get really high res pictures from since my printer dosnt seem to do a good enough job just for the purpose of showing you what i mean i have taken all my ps3 sleeves out and put them where the movie posters will be.

any idea where i can get a decent print outs for a plenty to cover the table table. or anything else you think i could behind the glass

thanks in advance and once again sorry if this is in the wrong place

You could try this site or herefor high resolution posters. They may be too large though. You could also scan blueray/dvd covers and send them off to a photo printing site like Snapfish as well. You would just have to make sure they would print them seeing as it would be copyrighted imagery.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I can't seem to get good lighting in here for my camera on my Galaxy S3 and flash just screws everything up but whatever:

Mitsubishi WD-73640 w/ 3D Emitter
Pioneer RA-E64B (Audio Rack)
IKEA Lack (TV stand)
Marantz SR7200 (Receiver)
Marantz MM9000 (5 Channel Amp)
Alto APX1500 (Sub Amp)
Pioneer GR-777 (EQ/Spectrum Analyzer, not actually in the signal path. I just like the Spectrum Analyzer)
MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL (Front Speakers)
MartinLogan Source (Rear Speakers)
MartinLogan Encore TF (Center Channel)
Two DIYMA R12 subwoofers in a 3cu ft test box ported to 30hz (behind TV)
HTPC (AMD E-350, 4gb RAM, 13tb of HDD space)
Netgear WNR3500L (Router)
Comcast SMC 8014 (Gateway Modem)
Auralex DST-114 (32sq ft foam acoustic tiles, behind front speakers)
Logitech Harmony 700
Xbox 360 w/ Kinect
Playstation 3 w/ PS Eye/Move
Wii U
Sackboy
Killzone 3 Sniper (the Helghast helmet is on a bookshelf in the room)
nVidia 3D Vision 2 Emitter (gaming rig is in the same room)

Stuff on the left rack:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Alduin Statue
Lord of the Rings Platinum Series Special Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set Argonath, Gollum, and Minas Tirith sculptures
LittleBigPlanet 2 Collectors Edition bookends
Diablo Skull w/4gb USB Soulstone
Domo
Customizable Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device (Atlas markings on it currently, this version can be all 3 versions)
Diablo 3 Collector's Edition
God of War 3 Ultimate Edition Pandora's box
Grand Theft Auto 4 Key To The City
Grand Theft Auto 4 Limited Edition lock box
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your setup pictures: the Next Generation2