Frodo RC1 unable to choose Full Screen #2 when connected via HDMI adapter
Hi, I'm using a iPad 2 running 5.1.1 with Frodo RC1. When connected to my Samsung tv via the HDMI adapter, I'm unable to choose full screen #2. I tried using both the Touched and Confluence skin, but i cant seem to change the output. Even with a remote control from my iPhone, i can't seem to that. When i click on the output method, i get a dialog box asking if i want to change or keep the resolution, but nothing changes on my TV.

Anyway to fix this? I didn't have this issue with the monthlies...
debug log (wiki)

Are you sure the hdmi adapter was hooked up and the TV was turned on before you started XBMC?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I just verified that all is working like it should (verified with ipod on iOS5.1.1 and ipad1 on iOS 4.3.5).

Just let it settle a bit after plugging in the hdmi connector before starting xbmc.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, I manged to solve the issue by deleting guisetting.xml. restarted the application and it works like a charm. thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC1 unable to choose Full Screen #2 when connected via HDMI adapter0