Frodo stutter after a few days
I have posted this on other stuttering threads for Frodo, but this problem only seems to raise itself after XBMC has been running for a few days. Last restarted it on Sunday and watched material on it and all was ok. Came along this afternoon to watch something and I am confronted with jerk o vision. Log below in pastebin.

Adjust Display refresh rate to match video is switched off so should be outputting 60fps. In debug my output is fluttering between 23-26fps.

I have sync playback to display on or I get dropped/skipped frames all the time.

Audio is set to WASAPI Nvidia HDMI and I have no other drivers installed. My onboard Realtek audio is disabled in bios.

Running Win8 64bit Pro, Revo 3700 2gb Ram ION.

http://pastebin.com/GqBJQbeg
Hi

any ideas on this. Switched on macth refresh rate to video and I am still getting the same issue. The longer XBMC runs the worse playback becomes. Just updated Drivers as I see Nvidia had released a new one. Will see if this changes anything,
Oh well drivers made no difference. Switched back to Eden as it seems Frodo is plagued with this issue from the many threads claiming stutter. Shame as I have been using nightlies of Frodo for quite a while and has only got lIke this near to beta so what's changed I wonder? Hope they manage to nail it soona s there are some nice features I will miss, but smooth PB is a must.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo stutter after a few days0