Bug timeline EPG returning to incorrect line
Hi All,

If you have an active channel in the background whilst browsing the timeline EPG - if you page down so the active channel is not in the EPG view, then press info to read about a EPG item - then close the dialog, you will page up to the bottom of the page with the active channel - this results in a

Hope this makes sense, if everyone else is experiencing it then I will raise an issue.

Thanks.
this is indeed very annoying.
the epg view will move to the active channel while browsing though it.
the right behaviour should be that the epg remains as it is where you left it.
even if you are watching a channel that is outside the view of the epg list.

hope dushmaniac has some time left to fix this Wink
nope, this is not a blocker, so it will be something for after frodo
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
had the same issue and it really annoyed me. if you are making custom builds you can just change one line of the code to get rid of this behaviour:

remove "UpdateData()" from "void CGUIWindowPVRCommon::ShowEPGInfo(CFileItem *item)"

worked for me.

(2012-12-25, 05:33)coffeecup Wrote: had the same issue and it really annoyed me. if you are making custom builds you can just change one line of the code to get rid of this behaviour:

remove "UpdateData()" from "void CGUIWindowPVRCommon::ShowEPGInfo(CFileItem *item)"

worked for me.

Confirmed for me too - Thanks.
Thanks

My girl friend noticed this yesterday and wasn't happy (but she never is when it comes to the tv!)

Good to know it's being looked into
(2012-12-25, 05:33)coffeecup Wrote: had the same issue and it really annoyed me. if you are making custom builds you can just change one line of the code to get rid of this behaviour:

worked for me.

the call to UpdateData() is wrong there indeed
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/9384...197ff3fb6f
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

(2012-12-30, 16:01)dushmaniac Wrote:

worked for me.

the call to UpdateData() is wrong there indeed

if you have some time, kindly look into the Notify part of CGUIWindowPVRGuide. After a while of browsing the epg (while live tv is running in background) xbmc will freeze. Tested with sevarl skins and its all the same. So far i figured out its the "SetInvalid()" causing the problem, which led me to CGUIListItemLayout:Tonguerocess but im stuck there not seeing what could be the problem its only happening with PVRGuide Window items...

This bug-threat is over six months old and still unfixed! It is so annoying. Can somebody fix that problem for the next release? This would be awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
timeline EPG returning to incorrect line0