Hulu and Netflix Windows 8 Apps Keyboard/Remote Control
I am trying to get the Netflix and Hulu Apps for Windows 8 to work with my Nyxboard but both apps require a mouse or a touch screen to truly navigate. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
JOe K.

P.S. For some reason I couldn't post in "off-topic"
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
I read on the netflix forms that remote support was something they would be working on in future iteration, but I'm not sure if this is true. The windows 8 standalone netflix app is designed with the mindset that a user would be using a touch screen and therefore different gestures would be used to control whats one screen. If there is someway you can automate gesture recognition then its definitely possible, but i don't know of any way to do this. The automation tool that I use is eventghost. It works pretty well for what I need it for but I don't believe it has gesture support. I too have the same issue you have but am using a MCE remote. I'd love to integrate netflix and hulu into my XBMC setup but don't have an effective way to do it without a mouse and keyboard. Anyone know of any ways to automate gestures?
Use a tablet or smartphone.
I use my harmony to do all the basic stuff on all of my HTPC's and when it comes to using a keyboard/mouse... I'll pull out my smartphone or usually have a tablet nearby that I can use. (I hate clutter and having a keyboard/mouse set for each of my Win 8 HTPCs is definately something I'm trying to avoid)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu and Netflix Windows 8 Apps Keyboard/Remote Control0