Can't load 'Rurouni Kenshin OVA' into library
Hi everyone,

Super specific question, but I haven't been able to find the answer in any other general threads with the same issue.

I've been able to load all TV Shows/Movies fine into my library, works great. There's an anime called Rurouni Kenshin and it has a 4 episode special (OVA) called 'Truth & Betrayal'. There's a Japanese and an English name. Tried both.

Tried using any of the Anime libraries instead of TVDB. Tried every possible way of naming the files/folders. Went onto TVDB and named everything exactly like it's on there, etc. It just doesn't load the episodes.

It finds the TV show and shows the right image, but when you open the show, it doesn't list any episodes.

Having the same issue with a show called 'Gaki No Tsukai'.

Figured I'd try asking a specific question like this in case someone has any of these shows in their libraries.

Thanks very much in advance.
You can use Season 0 to designate Specials:

Rurouni Kenshin S00E01 Truth and Betrayal OVA Act 1.avi
:
Rurouni Kenshin S00E04 Truth and Betrayal OVA Act 4.avi

should work.
artrafeal,

You took away a serious amount of time of me worrying over this, thanks so much, it worked!

What are the odds that you know how to name the Gaki No Tsukai folders too?
There's no rocket science here. Wink You just have to find the show on thetvdb.org and make a note of the exact title spelling and season and episode numbers (the episode name is irrelevant). The only "trick" for the one above is knowing that Specials are treated as Season 0.

For "Gaki No Tsukai", thetvdb.or lists two shows with this string in the title:

Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende!!
Gaki no Tsukai No Laughing Batsu Game

So, if it's the second show you're referring to, then the file name would be something like this for the Season 1, Episode 1 program:

Gaki no Tsukai No Laughing Batsu Game S01E01.avi
or
Gaki no Tsukai No Laughing Batsu Game S01E01 No Laughing in a Hot Spring Inn.avi
Thanks again. I see what I keep doing wrong. I set them up with the right name, in the right folder, I just keep forgetting to put S01E01 in the filename, because in this case, the season is only 1 episode, I thought it wouldn't be necessary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't load 'Rurouni Kenshin OVA' into library0