Android Samsung Tab 2 7.0 XBMC QUESTION!
Exclamation 
Huh I am confused as to how to install xbmc on my Samsung Tab 2 7.0

Which file do i download?

Thank you for your help!
Im not sure if i downloaded the right one...since when i play from programs such as Navi-X and Channel 1 the video becomes laggy and is delayed.... anyone know what the problem may be?
Sounds like you have the right one (there's only one). There's no hardware video decoding yet. See Android FAQ (wiki).
(2012-12-20, 19:25)Ned Scott Wrote: Sounds like you have the right one (there's only one). There's no hardware video decoding yet. See Android FAQ (wiki).

So this means there is no way of stopping the lag? and watching the videos normally?
If they're in HD then most likely no, not until XBMC has hardware video decoding support (which developers are working on).
Thank you so much!
Just an FYI for whoever sees this:

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch (I understand the CPU is slightly different in this than the tab 2 7inch so not sure this will work for you or not). I found that after installing RC2 from mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/ and changing 2 settings, I was able to get excellent playback of all standard definition videos (720p still lagged, but even x264 480p was really smooth). The 2 settings I changed were:

Settings - Video - File Lists - Turn off Extract Thumbnails and video information
Settings - System - Video output - Vertical blank sync - change to Always enabled
Could anybody point me in the right direction as to what file exactly I need to download to get xbmc on a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0? Looked everywhere for help and this is the first place I've been that looks like I can pick up some proper help from.
As of today: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/androi...bi-v7a.apk
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Samsung Tab 2 7.0 XBMC QUESTION!1