Airplay videos play upside down
Tried all renderers (software, pixel shaders, DXVA) but videos are still upside down when played from my 4S to XBMC. Is this a recognized problem? Using Frodo RC1.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
turn off dxva2 hw decoding, Its a known issue that it won't rotate the movie when hw decoding on windows (i was not able to figure out any solution for this).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Unfortunately I did that (read about it on Trac before posting) but it didn't change anything. I'll try once more and report back.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I confirm. Upside down with software decoding too.
Well if this is true then its gotten broke somewhen during the development process. I'm not in town until frodo release and don't have any windows dev system with me. So it will stay broken for frodo then. Sry.

The only thing you could try is switching the render method to something else while leaving hw decoding turned off.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'll do more tries and probably will post back logs. Although, I'm reading of FFMPEG problems and I discovered stuttering videos that previously played smoothly. If video playing is not right I'll have problems staying on the latest releases to help debug. Wife could do something evil to me if I ruin her Downton Abbey. Wink
Change the orientation of the phone when recording the video and it will play correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay videos play upside down0