Problem with Asia-team subtitles
Hi all.

I'm having problems with Asia-Team.net subtitles, "ascii error", any idea?

Thanks in advance.
log?

Does anybody reads ever read the posting policies?

Why won't you help us help you?

With the information you provide probably the service has an encoding issue... Meaning it needs a fix. But without a propper log it's impossible to tell...

P.S. This is probably the last time I try to help in post that doesn't comply to posting policies... If you don't care, neither do I.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

(2012-12-21, 10:53)jurrabi Wrote: log?

Does anybody reads ever read the posting policies?

Why won't you help us help you?

With the information you provide probably the service has an encoding issue... Meaning it needs a fix. But without a propper log it's impossible to tell...

P.S. This is probably the last time I try to help in post that doesn't comply to posting policies... If you don't care, neither do I.

Thanks you for your reply.

Yes, I've read it, and followed the 4 points including 4, "4. In the text of the issue try to give as much detail as possible.". That point didn't tell me nothing about the obligation of showing a log, only recommendations. And I thought that maybe another person had the same problem and the solution, like in another software and forums.

I put the logs, don't worry, thank you very much :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Asia-team subtitles0