[REQUEST] SopCast Client and Media Viewer Plugin/Script for Streaming SopCasts Video?
Hello,

I`ve been trying to execute a script ( through the script section ) to launch a sopcast daemon like this :

Code:
./sp-sc-auth sop://202.190.75.149:3912/3862 3908 8908 > /dev/null &

it all works well through the command line and I can play the live stream without trouble,linking it with a .strm file, no problem .

I don`t want to connect to my box and execute this line through ssh everytime. So I just want a python script to execute this command .

the problem is that an os.system command hangs because the process never finished, and calling a sh script through python strangely causes the stream to play too fast .

Basically my question is, what is the best way to launch a simple shell command through the script section ??

of course being able to launch the sopcast daemon when I want to play the .strm file would be even better Smile

Thanks guys
I'm pretty sure a xbmc.system() function (don't quote me on the exact name) was added a while back for just this reason. Check the docs.
hmm, I can`t seem to find this function, or any other execute a system process via the xbmc module Sad
It's there, I assure you.

Actually, it may be a built-in function on second thought.
HI all,

When you have a sopcast embedded in a webpage like this : http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat16.8...Wigan.html how do you set it up to stream to your xbox please?

thanks.
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
It would be great with a plugin for browsing http://myp2p.eu/ and then watch the streams.

Im using XBMC for Linux.

Is that possible or is it very difficult?

/Söder
It would need a torrent client & server in python to run on xbmc
then start the torrent but strictly order the download to get the video to play.
Nightmare.
The mms streams are fine and someone wants this that i know so i`ll create a plugin for the mms streams, to be honest that`s what the majority of the streams are anyway.
Voinage Wrote:The mms streams are fine and someone wants this that i know so i`ll create a plugin for the mms streams, to be honest that`s what the majority of the streams are anyway.

that will be great.

thanks
Most of those live sports games are on justin.tv. But I can't find a way to make a plugin for it.
Voinage Wrote:The mms streams are fine and someone wants this that i know so i`ll create a plugin for the mms streams, to be honest that`s what the majority of the streams are anyway.

Im intrested in the swedish icehockey streams, that works with VLC.
That would be great.

/Söder
for what feels like forever ive been using XBMC to watch sopcast channels but unforunately since the new sopcast update 3.2.4 i cannot get this to work maybe some smarter people than myself to get this to work

you make a .strm file with notepad and add http://127.0.0.1:8902/ to the file and u load this in XBMC to get ure sopcast stream to load

any ideas how to get this wonderful software working with sopcast again??

thanks in advance for anyone whos tryin to get this working Smile im using a august 09 xbmc build for windows if that makes any difference
bump Smile
someone please!
Hi,

Is there anything out there that will let me stream the aisian sports channels so i can watch the football? I do this on my computer through tv ants or soapcast?

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SopCast Client and Media Viewer Plugin/Script for Streaming SopCasts Video?0