• 55(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2017-04-11, 18:24)Prost Wrote: Can we all confirm that Azdrama is dead now? Only ICDrama is working from now on?

I can confirm that Azdrama has been dead for months. It appears that dknight has stopped working on it. Can anyone confirm this?
Seem like it. Azdrama & ICDrama is not working since few months ago. Now I am watching via RSS link on Kodi.
Any idea on Dramanice (new name Dramnices) and DramaCool?

Dramanice was not work since their URL has been changed twice.
DramaCool has been stated Coming Soon in their contents until now.

Hope anyone have news on these 2 add on.
What Is This Post For ...... Plz Any One Can Tell Me About This I Want To Use It On

@Karellen- spam link removed
Anyone has their icdrama working? Mine is not working (v1.2.6).
(2017-05-10, 18:19)Momin Wrote: What Is This Post For ...... Plz Any One Can Tell Me About This I Want To Use It On

@Karellen- spam link removed

Hello Momin,

I am not understanding your links. I believe you are trying to redirect traffic to a site that hosts a large number of Indian movies.

I have deleted references in both your posts.

If I am in error, please post and explain.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
How to install RSS Link ?
This is just another piracy addon/thread that can be removed.
Ic drama not working at all
(2017-06-08, 13:37)LT388 Wrote: Ic drama not working at all

Use streaming from UptoBox source to watch in icdrama.
Please kindly stop referring to specific site links or thread may be removed like the one for icdrama
*** NOTICE OF INVESTIGATION ***

It has been brought to our attention that this thread may be in breach of paragraphs 2.2 and 2.5 of the Forum Rules.

Many of the posts look suspiciously like referrals and advice to exchange links and tips regarding piracy and builds.

We do not condone these, do not support them, and will not tolerate discussion of them on our forum.

The Moderators will commence reviewing each post, and those that are deemed to be in breach of the forum rules will be removed.

If the number of infringing posts is deemed to be excessive, this entire thread will be Closed and removed.

If discussions contrary to the Forum Rules continue then you will leave us no option but to close this thread.

If you believe that we are in error, please speak now.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen- Removed
My Signature
I'm on Kodi Krypton using 1.2.6

Uptostream was working a few days ago. However, since yesterday, none of the sources work.

Solution? TIA!
* * * Thread Closed * * *

This thread has been closed for the following reasons...
  1. Violation of paragraph 2.5 of the Forum Rules
  2. The Azdrama.net site, which is the subject of this thread, no longer exists
  3. Content is accessed from sites which host pirated content
My Signature
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11