• 11(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
actually it started working again after I was going through the log file.
Not sure how and why but happy it works again for last few days already

The log had some could not open file Errors, guess most is fixed.
I've just installed XBMC 13.2 Gotham with some programs like Icefilms, Primewire, Mash Up but I have no clue how to search for the Chinese/Hong Kong drama programs. There's no "International" choice in fusion, xfinity nor mash up repositories. Can you walk me through each step? Or direct me to search for the right repository? Thanks.
Hi Sir,

I am not able to select the "video quality" of the HK Drama... can you help to fix it?
ANyone getting script error today? Suddenly stopped working today
Sad
@ttPie:
take a look at superrepo.org/plugin.video.azdrama

@benere123:
In most cases you will have only "Unknown Quality" as the quality can't be guessed from the azdrama web page, there is no real fix for this than just take a look at the video and see what is the quality.

@newr:
As far as I know there has not been any disturbance with the asdrama site or changes in the web page or the video sources. If you have network issues or the routing from you to the endpoint is broken or that your ISP blocks some DNS lookups, then you will also get errors. If you suspect your ISP blocks some DNS lookups, then change to googles DNS which has the ip-number 8.8.8.8.
To check if there is a routing problem, you can use traceroute from a virtual console or terminal, you need to test the domain which is listed in the error message.
As you haven't written more than one message, I guess your issues did resolve by itself.
(2013-07-12, 04:28)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 02:04)andyfei Wrote: Hi Dknight
Azdrama.info is down again now. Can you create a back up addon for the following sites
www.gooddrama.net
www.alodrama.com
www.tvbdramaonline.net

Edit
ok edit setting to azdrama.sx work great, thanks Dknight. By the way if you have time, can you create more drama from those site for backups.

gooddrama is already available look for voinage repo. alodrama is encrypted and I haven't figured out an good way to decrypt it yet. www.tvbdramaonline.net is already being worked on by someone else. it should be available any day now

The voinage repo of gooddrama doesn't work with Gotham. Do you know of one that does?
(2014-10-26, 08:34)aagouti Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 04:28)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 02:04)andyfei Wrote: Hi Dknight
Azdrama.info is down again now. Can you create a back up addon for the following sites
www.gooddrama.net
www.alodrama.com
www.tvbdramaonline.net

Edit
ok edit setting to azdrama.sx work great, thanks Dknight. By the way if you have time, can you create more drama from those site for backups.

gooddrama is already available look for voinage repo. alodrama is encrypted and I haven't figured out an good way to decrypt it yet. www.tvbdramaonline.net is already being worked on by someone else. it should be available any day now

The voinage repo of gooddrama doesn't work with Gotham. Do you know of one that does?

you can also try dramago in my repo
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-10-26, 16:18)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 08:34)aagouti Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 04:28)dknlght Wrote: gooddrama is already available look for voinage repo. alodrama is encrypted and I haven't figured out an good way to decrypt it yet. www.tvbdramaonline.net is already being worked on by someone else. it should be available any day now

Thanks, I tried dramago but couldn't play any movies. Got script fail error message for every file I tried. I tried 2-3 different part 1 files from four movies and one series.

On a side note, could the movies/series be separated into country specific categories or maybe the country added to the movie/series title? I watch the HK movies with my parents. Need the English subtitles since Chinese is terrible. It'll make it a bit easier to search.
(2014-10-29, 03:00)aagouti Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 16:18)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 08:34)aagouti Wrote: The voinage repo of gooddrama doesn't work with Gotham. Do you know of one that does?

Thanks, I tried dramago but couldn't play any movies. Got script fail error message for every file I tried. I tried 2-3 different part 1 files from four movies and one series.

On a side note, could the movies/series be separated into country specific categories or maybe the country added to the movie/series title? I watch the HK movies with my parents. Need the English subtitles since Chinese is terrible. It'll make it a bit easier to search.

I'll probably fix it this weekend. the site actually added more video hosters. I need to resolve the videos from the new hoster to get it to work. as for the Country grouping I'll check if there is a country list they provide.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll probably fix it this weekend. the site actually added more video hosters. I need to resolve the videos from the new hoster to get it to work. as for the Country grouping I'll check if there is a country list they provide.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help.! I really appreciate all you have done for all of us.
Having some HK/Chinese movies with English subtitles is really nice since I can watch together with my parents Smile
(2014-10-30, 06:21)aagouti Wrote: you can also try dramago in my repo

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help.! I really appreciate all you have done for all of us.
Having some HK/Chinese movies with English subtitles is really nice since I can watch together with my parents Smile
[/quote]

I just fixed dramago all the lijnks should work now. but the service doesn't have any country info so unfortunately I can't filter it out by country
(2014-11-06, 05:17)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-10-30, 06:21)aagouti Wrote: you can also try dramago in my repo

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just fixed dramago all the lijnks should work now. but the service doesn't have any country info so unfortunately I can't filter it out by country
[/quote]

Thanks for fixing the links. It would have been nice to filter by country but the most important thing is that movies are viewable :-)

Thanks again!
Dknlght, has something happened to ICdrama that has affected the addon today? I can watch videos by navigating to the actual website but cannot do so using the add on on Xbmc/kodi. Is azdrama going to be deprecated? Should i be using something else?
(2014-11-23, 22:09)kelvissu Wrote: Dknlght, has something happened to ICdrama that has affected the addon today? I can watch videos by navigating to the actual website but cannot do so using the add on on Xbmc/kodi. Is azdrama going to be deprecated? Should i be using something else?

looks like the site made a change I have to update the addon. for now you can use the dramago addon it should have all the same dramas
I am curious on the current state of new sources to watch hong kong dramas?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11