• 13(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
it says scrip failed when i try to launch drama24h running on kodi
(2015-01-08, 09:13)hotwell Wrote: it says scrip failed when i try to launch drama24h running on kodi

Please post a log. You might be missing a script module

Nevermind...

I see the problem. Uninstall the addon and reinstall it again. it should afterwards
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Great for both the update and the new plugin.

Dknight, you haven't thought of unifying your your addons more like the XBMC Online TV, so it's just one plugin supporting multiple sources?
(2015-01-10, 20:46)trizt Wrote: Great for both the update and the new plugin.

Dknight, you haven't thought of unifying your your addons more like the XBMC Online TV, so it's just one plugin supporting multiple sources?

I thought about it but out of laziness and convenience of coding for me I like to keep every separate this way I can deal with each issue and not have to worry about re-testing every other sources to make sure I didn't break something for one source while fixing something for another. I could be take a more systematic approach like other dev and create common modules and such so that I fix multiple addons at once but when in comes to the addons, since i'm doing it for fun, I'm more of a quantity rather than quality kind of guy lol. I'm also more interested in figuring out how to create an addon for a complicated site than adding bells and whistles to my addons.
hi dknlght. i tried to uninstall and reinstall but no go.

here is the log
deleted.
That's the error I fixed. Try doing a force refresh and reinstall again. Somehow you're not seeing the update
Hi dknlght,

Tried force refresh and reinstall again.
Still getting script error when launching drama24h on Kodi 14.0 Helix
Any other suggestions?
from your error, it seems you don't get the urlresolver installed, try to install it manually from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...rlresolver

I don't know if it will work for you, but I think it's worth the try
That's correct if the urlresolver didn't install automatically you need to install it.
i've installed urlresolver. it's still not working, can you guide me through please? thank you so much
(2015-01-21, 22:56)hotwell Wrote: i've installed urlresolver. it's still not working, can you guide me through please? thank you so much

only other thing i can think of is install the xbmchub repo from fusion and install the config wizard program addon. Run the wizard for your xbmc platform. This should install all require components plus other addons. then try running my addon again. if it still errors out post another log maybe another error is occurring after the changes you've made
I encounter the similar issue for the drama24h addon. This issue only occur in helix, but works perfectly fine in gotham.

I've checked urlresolver 2.8.0 is also installed. If not wrong, dramago and genesis also require urlresolver, as when I tried to uninstall the urlresolver, kodi prompt me that these 2 addon uses it.

I checked my log, it also similar to hotwell one, cannot load the urlresolver.
I have the same 'script error' problem with drama24h.. I am using ATV2 with Helix 14.1. Tried drama24h addon on Kodi 15.0 alpha1 on mac 10.8.3, also encountered 'drama24h error'..

checked Kodi 15.0 log file and seems to have the same urlresolver issue...

import urlresolver
ImportError: No module named urlresolver

but i am pretty sure urlresolver 2.8.0 is installed (enabled)..

any kind soul to help.. thanks..

Update:

After some comparison with Phoenix addons, I happened to add one additional line in the addon.xml file and it solved the problems....

just added

<import addon="script.module.urlresolver" version="2.1.2"/>

and saved the addon.xml file.
(2012-12-21, 06:41)dknlght Wrote: This was by request. Sites has mostly Chinese drama with some English sub Korean drama as well. Some notes about this addon, only the Google videos work because they are the only ones that aren't encrypted but the good news is most of the videos are on Google Videos and the ones that aren't are mostly offline now anyway. Again install the repo if you haven't already then just find azdrama.net and install under video addons

Update:
I also added drama24h addon which is very similar to azdrama.

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip

dknIght,

dude...you are doing an awesome job and favour to all of us...especially my parents...lol. Do you need donations to keep this up? Would be a shame if you suddenly decide doing this is too much and taking too much of your time.

Again...thanks!
(2015-03-07, 06:34)zipper168 Wrote: I have the same 'script error' problem with drama24h.. I am using ATV2 with Helix 14.1. Tried drama24h addon on Kodi 15.0 alpha1 on mac 10.8.3, also encountered 'drama24h error'..

checked Kodi 15.0 log file and seems to have the same urlresolver issue...

import urlresolver
ImportError: No module named urlresolver

but i am pretty sure urlresolver 2.8.0 is installed (enabled)..

any kind soul to help.. thanks..

Update:

After some comparison with Phoenix addons, I happened to add one additional line in the addon.xml file and it solved the problems....

just added

<import addon="script.module.urlresolver" version="2.1.2"/>

and saved the addon.xml file.

thanks for the tip. I'll see if updating it on my end will help others
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11