• 3(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
Thanks dknlght your the man!!!!
Hi Darknight,

Thanks for the update. A quick question. I am using xmbc for appleTV but not able to change the domain url under settings. I am able to see it but can't select it.

Any idea?

Thanks.
(2013-06-21, 09:07)tyzj Wrote: Hi Darknight,

Thanks for the update. A quick question. I am using xmbc for appleTV but not able to change the domain url under settings. I am able to see it but can't select it.

Any idea?

Thanks.

I have apple tv as well and I can select it fine. First highlight the azdrama addon from video addon then press and hold the menu button. This should bring up the context menu. Now select addon settings. Once in the settings make sure the Addon Settings box at the top is highlighted then press down on the direction control until the Domain select box is highlighted once it's highlighted just click the middle button to change the domains
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hi dknlght,

Thanks. I did that but it doesn't allow me to select the domain. When I press down, "OK" is selected. The domain remains blanked out.
(2013-06-22, 14:24)tyzj Wrote: Hi dknlght,

Thanks. I did that but it doesn't allow me to select the domain. When I press down, "OK" is selected. The domain remains blanked out.

then something is wrong it can't read the settings file. You probably should try uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. Also if you know how delete the azdrama folder in the userdata\addon_data directory prior to reinstalling the addon
Hi dknlght,
Where is the link to the HK movies on AZdrama.info? There are no new movies updated any more. Also, some of the movie links not working.
(2013-07-06, 17:18)ppvok Wrote: Hi dknlght,
Where is the link to the HK movies on AZdrama.info? There are no new movies updated any more. Also, some of the movie links not working.

it's actually not listed on the site. I was told about it's existence so I decided to include it in the addon below is the direct link. as for as why the videos aren't working check the site make sure their working on there first otherwise I can't really do anything about it.

http://www.azdrama.info/hk-movie/
dknlght,

can you pls check for both azdrama.net and dramacrazy plugins. I get script errors for both of them. Regards.
(2013-07-07, 03:16)pepper1972 Wrote: dknlght,

can you pls check for both azdrama.net and dramacrazy plugins. I get script errors for both of them. Regards.

azdrama.net url is currently down you need to go into the addon settings and change the domain to azdrama.info as for dramacrazy have you checked their site? They posted a notice that they are shutting down for good which is why the addon is not working
Is there anyway to manually change the link? azdrama.info is down and I'm not sure where to change it to .sx...
i just push an update and now you should be able to select http://azdrama.sx/ in the addon settings
Dear dknIght,

Thank you very much for your excellent works, all the best to you!!!
Thanks dknIght!
Hi Dknight
Azdrama.info is down again now. Can you create a back up addon for the following sites
www.gooddrama.net
www.alodrama.com
www.tvbdramaonline.net

Edit
ok edit setting to azdrama.sx work great, thanks Dknight. By the way if you have time, can you create more drama from those site for backups.
(2013-07-12, 02:04)andyfei Wrote: Hi Dknight
Azdrama.info is down again now. Can you create a back up addon for the following sites
www.gooddrama.net
www.alodrama.com
www.tvbdramaonline.net

Edit
ok edit setting to azdrama.sx work great, thanks Dknight. By the way if you have time, can you create more drama from those site for backups.

gooddrama is already available look for voinage repo. alodrama is encrypted and I haven't figured out an good way to decrypt it yet. www.tvbdramaonline.net is already being worked on by someone else. it should be available any day now
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11