• 6(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2014-05-12, 07:40)trizt Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 06:32)nexus667 Wrote: How do you apply the patch?

nexus:a $ git apply ../azdrama.diff
error: patch failed: addon.xml:1
error: addon.xml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: default.py:10
error: default.py: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: resources/settings.xml:1
error: resources/settings.xml: patch does not apply

i have version="1.0.14"

There been some changes between the official azdrama name 1.0.13 and 1.0.14, so I have a new patch for azdrama-1.0.14.diff

This can be applied with patch -p 1 < azdrama.1.0.14.diff if you are located in the plugin.video.azdrama directory.

That worked better.
bash-3.2# patch -p 1 < azdrama-1.0.14.diff
patching file default.py
patching file resources/language/english/strings.xml
patching file resources/settings.xml
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file resources/settings.xml.rej

I had to do the settings.xml changes manually.

Plugin won't load:

16:11:37 T:4504690688 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
Error Contents: ('expected an indented block', ('/Users/rfw/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py', 31, 14, " addDir('Recent Updates','http://'+domain+'/recently-updated/',2,'')\n"))
IndentationError: ('expected an indented block', ('/Users/rfw/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py', 31, 14, " addDir('Recent Updates','http://'+domain+'/recently-updated/',2,'')\n"))
-->End of Python script error report<--
16:11:37 T:140735227941648 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/
16:11:37 T:140735227941648 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/) failed
i went thru and fixed indentation errors. Wow never knew python was so picky.
nexus667, I'm sorry for that, was fixing things in the morning before getting to work and I haven't had time to return here until today. I'm glad you managed to fix it by yourself.

Yes, python is quite picky and I do usually use tab for indentation, while Dknight likes spaces, so things can look all okey in VI, specially in the morning before breakfast Wink Just don't run pylint on the, then you would be even more scared if you saw what is expected of you Smile
I am new to use azdrama on xbmc. I wonder why the HK 6:30 news are empty since May 21?
The other folders before May 21 has the mirror site information but the rest are all empty.

I have un-installed and re-installed but still the same issue. Any help will be appreciated.
The HK 6:30 news are working at azdrama.se. Therefore, the azdrama add-on is not decoding the information from source correctly.
(2014-05-29, 03:59)TechGuy8 Wrote: The HK 6:30 news are working at azdrama.se. Therefore, the azdrama add-on is not decoding the information from source correctly.

So it is the add-on not working properly?
(2014-05-29, 04:31)dearsir Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 03:59)TechGuy8 Wrote: The HK 6:30 news are working at azdrama.se. Therefore, the azdrama add-on is not decoding the information from source correctly.

it should work properly now. I just fixed it. Either wait for it to update automatically or just uninstall and reinstall to get the update
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-05-29, 04:53)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 04:31)dearsir Wrote:

it should work properly now. I just fixed it. Either wait for it to update automatically or just uninstall and reinstall to get the update

It is working now. I have to uninstall and reinstall. Thank you very much, dknight.
dknight,

The HK 6:30 news is broken again for the last 2 shows.
TIA
There is a slight bug in azdrama plugin:

Code:
if(len(partlink) > 0):
                          for vlink in partlink:
                              partctr=partctr+1
                              if(len(partlist) > 1 and totalpart>1):
                                     addDir(name +" Mirror# "+mirrornum+ " Part " + str(partctr),vlink,3,"")

Change to
Code:
if(len(partlink) > 0):
                          for vlink in partlink:
                              partctr=partctr+1
                              if(len(partlist) > 1 and totalpart>0):
                                     addDir(name +" Mirror# "+mirrornum+ " Part " + str(partctr),vlink,3,"")

This gives you all the available mirrors listed (currently all but the first one is shown)

also

Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):
                link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))
                link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')
                media_url= ""
                media_url = re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)

should be

Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):
                link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))
                link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')
                media_url= ""
                media_url = re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)

remove the '{' in the last row or else you will not be able to see Never dance alone episode 32 (could also be a reason why TechGuy8 can't watch the news, but I haven't checked that).
this is fixed now. I just pushed an update
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Sorry for asking a newbie question..I just started installing xbmc...is there a plugin that works for these TVB contents now? I've been searching everywhere but can't find it. Using Android and windows Gotham version....also is there a tvbdo addon too?

Please point me the place to download.

Thanks
Once in a time I had a version of the azdrama which had support for TVBDO, but there was so frequent changes on the site, that things kind of broke once every week if not more. Today the tvbdo.com domain is under control of tvb.

The azdrama plugin is today the best way to see tvb drama outside Hong Kong, there should be a tvb plugin, but then you need to either connect from Hong Kong or have a VPN located in Hong Kong. There are some android tools to watch TVB trough mainland China, but many times you get issues with the connectivity to those and of course you need access to a main land appstore to get those android apps.
i'm afraid I can't seem to download the zip file Sad
(2014-06-30, 14:42)0drift Wrote: i'm afraid I can't seem to download the zip file Sad

Azdrama.net is part of fusion.

Look for dk-xbmc-repaddon Addon Repository
You can find the azdrama.net addon.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11