• 8(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2014-07-20, 13:28)trizt Wrote: Not a perfect solution, but got some of the new episodes to play, around row 315 in your default.py, keep in mind first row isn't properly indented.

PHP Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):

link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))

link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')

media_url""

media_url re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('dll:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('link:\s*"([^"]+?//[^"]+?/[^"]+?)"').findall(link)
                    if(
"http://" in Geturl(media_url[0])):

media_url[0] = Geturl(media_url[0])

vidlink urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ''+')) 

It's the two last if(len(...) sections that I have added, keep in mind to use space when indenting the code in your default.py or else it will not work as python is picky when it comes to indentation of code. Please do not see this as a permanent solution.

(2014-07-20, 23:06)trizt Wrote: This will most likely be updated when Dknight has time to do so.

For editing (for those who run xbmc as their regular user):

sed 's/azdrama.se/icdrama.se/' -i ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/resources/settings.xml
sed 's/azdrama.se/icdrama.se/' -i ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py

For those with none unix like OS, you will need to use a regular text editor and search replace azdrama.se with icdrama.se

I made all these changes and able to get the "Video Quality" display but it just didn't accept my selection after hitting "Enter". Any clue?
(2014-07-21, 03:42)dknlght Wrote: sorry guys won't have time to do any fixes for at least 3 weeks. if it was a simple domain change I would have push it out but they've change a lot of their video hosters so I have to implement those new hosters into the addon. Unfortunately for the time being you can always try my DramaGo addon

No problem. The source code provided by trizt allows us to play the video perfectly. As what trizt mentioned above, he got some of episodes to play and I found some of the links take a little bit longer to play. Anyway, thank you for your great work and have a nice evening!
Newbie question:
Where is the default.py file located?
I searched the whole disk and cannot find the file. I am using Gotham 3.1 on Windows 7.
TIA

(2014-07-20, 13:28)trizt Wrote: Not a perfect solution, but got some of the new episodes to play, around row 315 in your default.py, keep in mind first row isn't properly indented.
@dearsir:
As I said the solution ain't perfect, for me 'Mirror 1' usually works best.

@TechGuy8:
in case google didn't lie to me:
Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\

Update: I made a zip file of what I had, this includes some other changes which we use at home, you can take a look in the settings, but keep in mind when the next official version is released, those features will be gone.

If something would break, then uninstall the plug-in and reinstall it from xbmc and apply fixes discussed before, to get a working version.

How to install this zip file, just unarchive the content into your addons, just allow files to be overwritten.
(2014-07-21, 09:54)trizt Wrote: @TechGuy8:
Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.azdrama

That is what I found too. But there is no plugin.*.* under Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\
I un-hide all my folders. I searched my whole drive and cannot find plugin.video.azdrama.

I did a XBMC backup from the maintenance tools. Interesting enough, the plugin.video.azdrama.settings.xml was backup.
Try to search for settings.xml and one of them should be the one for azdrama. According to the XBMC documentation everything points at Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC and there should be an addons directory with all installed plugins. Maybe you are running XBMC as administrator, then it's most likely not in your directory, but the administrators.

As you have a backup and tool for that, you should be able to see what is the real location of the file (or at least you should be, if it's a proper backup tool).
For some reason, I was looking at the XBMC from the Program Files directory.
After going to User directory, I was able to find the .../addons/plugin.video.azdrama
All is well now.

@trizt,
Thank you for your help
@TechGuy8:
Good to hear that you got it to work. I hope it will keep on working till the official release.
Hello, can someone please give me a basic step by step guide on how to fix my azdrama add on. I am using an android mbox. Error messages show up as 'script failed'.

I have read the previous comments, however I am clueless on where I can locate and edit the script.

Thank you very much.
Michael
How would I make those changes on Raspxbmc? I don't believe I can get to command prompt there.
(2014-07-21, 09:54)trizt Wrote: @dearsir:
As I said the solution ain't perfect, for me 'Mirror 1' usually works best.

@TechGuy8:
Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.azdrama

Update: I made a zip file of what I had, this includes some other changes which we use at home, you can take a look in the settings, but keep in mind when the next official version is released, those features will be gone.

If something would break, then uninstall the plug-in and reinstall it from xbmc and apply fixes discussed before, to get a working version.

How to install this zip file, just unarchive the content into your addons/plugin.video.azdrama, just allow files to be overwritten.

Thanks trizt, I download the zip file you created and it works for me!

(2014-07-21, 22:32)Msiu Wrote: Hello, can someone please give me a basic step by step guide on how to fix my azdrama add on. I am using an android mbox. Error messages show up as 'script failed'.

I have read the previous comments, however I am clueless on where I can locate and edit the script.

Thank you very much.
Michael

1. Login to your android box using putty or similar program
2. Download the zip file that trizt created
3. Unzip the file on ~/.xbmc/addon/plugin.video.azdrama
4. Reboot
(2014-07-21, 22:32)Msiu Wrote: Hello, can someone please give me a basic step by step guide on how to fix my azdrama add on. I am using an android mbox. Error messages show up as 'script failed'.

Thank you very much.
Michael

1. I use DropBox to distribute files or apk to all my Android boxes. I download the zip file to my PC. Unzip the content to the DropBox directory on my PC box. You should have a folder called "plugin.video.azdrama" in the DropBox..
2. Install DropBox app on your Android box(es). I use an app called "Folder Downloader for Dropbox" to get the "plugin.video.azdrama" folder from DropBox and write over the ../android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/.xbmc/addons

This procedure does not use any linux like commands. All steps are windows based.
@tanr2001:
Here is a link how to connect to the raspxbmc: http://www.raspbmc.com/wiki/user/using-ssh
You can use scp (or winscp) to move files to and from the raspxbmc.
(2014-07-22, 04:49)TechGuy8 Wrote:

Thank you very much.
Michael

1. I use DropBox to distribute files or apk to all my Android boxes. I download the zip file to my PC. Unzip the content to the DropBox directory on my PC box. You should have a folder called "plugin.video.azdrama" in the DropBox..
2. Install DropBox app on your Android box(es). I use an app called "Folder Downloader for Dropbox" to get the "plugin.video.azdrama" folder from DropBox and write over the ../android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/.xbmc/addons

This procedure does not use any linux like commands. All steps are windows based.

Hi, I don't know where I can locate the plugin.video.azdrama folder that is currently on my Mbox? Is it under settings or..?

Thanks
@trizt thanks for the sharing.

I think the trizt has fixed the problem.

when I install add on using "install from zip file" option, it shown error invalid structure.
then I extract it and zip it again using the this structure, it works!

plugin.video.azdrama-1.0.18.zip
--->plugin.video.azdrama-1.0.18
-------->resources
-------->addon.xml
-------->default.py
-------->changelog.txt
-------->icon.png
-------->license.txt
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11