• 1(current)
Hybrid Development Versions
I've created a repo for those who like to live on the edge. The repo will be able to install the development version of hybrid, that needs testing before being submitted to the XBMC repo.

As it installs into a different directory the development version will live comfortably next to the official version of Hybrid.

The repo instalation file needs to be downloaded from the link below and installed into XBMC using the "Install from Zip Method"

For the completely insane the GitHub version will be available for upto the minute changes - Be warned the git version will have issues
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Whack of updates & bugfixes commited to github for Dec 2012 - WebPage

- Added Toggles for included 3rd Party Scripts
- Increased Install Default Menu Items inc Stream Radio105
- Added Yes/No Dialog for Reset Data Option
- Added New & Missing Homescreen Backgrounds
- Added Initial Support Advanced Launcher [WIP]
- Adjusted Setting Images Sizes
- BugFix Codecs on OSD Screens
- Adjusted Video OSD hide U/S info when Streaming
- BugFix When Setting Sticky Action Forgets Menu Item
- Added more Preset Menu Choices incl Streaming,PseudoTV & Advanced Launcher
- Converted MediaInfo & WideList Views for Advanced Launcher
- New Dependency script.randomandlastitems.2.0.0 [WIP]
- BugFix Skinning Tool issues - Thanks phil65
- Added support for script.globalsearch
- Adjusted image sizes for genre backgrounds
- Added few Instant Playlists to MainMenu Options
- Added XBMC Intro Video to Startup
- Tweaked LiveTV views
- BugFix WhiteSpaces in LangFile
- New Dependency script.favourites.4.0.7
- Added New & Updated lang Files
- SysInfo, Profiles & FileManager Files Updated
- Added VideoOSD Overlay for PseudoTV
- Added ability for individual fanart settings in HomePanel
- Bugfix, Musicviz - extrafanArt showing over CDWall
- BugFix, Setting for Hide LibraryStats/Info
- BugFix, Static CDWall taking over from Dynamic wall

Would like some feedback from Advanced Launcher users - so far views WideList and MediaInfo should work ?

(2012-12-30, 15:15)Mudislander Wrote: Would like some feedback from Advanced Launcher users - so far views WideList and MediaInfo should work ?

For MediaInfo views : Game covers are actually all replaced by Advanced Launcher icon. Must be better to use the ListItem.thumbnailImage value. Game fanarts (fanart or screenshots) are also all replaced by the skin default fanart image. Must be better to use here the ListItem.fanart_image value. The game release date is not displayed (ListItem.premiered). It could be a good idea to display it into on the same line than the game genre.

ForWidelist views : In this case, because fanarts images are displayed instead of icon/thumb images, it could be a good ide to use the skin default fanart image as background. Also, same as before, the game release date is not displayed (ListItem.premiered) and it could be a good idea to display if into on the same line than the game genre.

Advanced Launcher Skin makers guide : http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=184
@Angelscry Thanks for taking the time to look, I actually was going to come to your thread and ask about some of your tags as I could not get (ListItem.premiered) to work, but I was having to make up some fake launcher applications. Still got a lot of work to do, but we'll get there Smile

(2012-12-31, 11:05)Mudislander Wrote: @Angelscry Thanks for taking the time to look, I actually was going to come to your thread and ask about some of your tags as I could not get (ListItem.premiered) to work, but I was having to make up some fake launcher applications. Still got a lot of work to do, but we'll get there Smile
Ok... Sorry. Instead of ListItem.premiered, try to use ListItem.date in this case. ListItem.premiered still working perfectly with Eden version of XBMC. It seems that XBMC devellopers, with Frodo, instead of bringing more consistance support for program items, have decided to reduce it. Wink

Development version updated to 1.0.4 in Hybrid Repo for testing before official commit later this month - Please shout out if any issues found - Thanks

Updated to Dev version 1.0.6 Includes following BugFixes
  • Z-Order Dialog Select
  • Hide CD-Art on Home Screen
  • Home Screen background lag

Plus other stuff as in Changelog

Need any reports on seperate background fanart screens as large portions of redundant code have been chopped & may have created other problems Wink

I use Smart Playlists in the home menu but I'm having problems with script.randomandlastitems. It displays recent movies but it doesn't display recent TV episodes.

I updated the script to v2.0.1 but it still fails. Am I doing something wrong?
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Hi there. The script.randomandlastitems is a little problematic ATM (Well for me anyway) Version 2.0.2 has been released here and works with episodes for me, but I still have problems with music playlists.

Just out of interest is it working for you in any other skin ?

Thanks for the quick reply. Do I install it like a normal zipped addon?

I use Hybrid and Titan ATM and Titan doesn't use it.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Actually XBMC should have updated it automatically, but it doesn't hurt to download & install as a zip option.

Ι tried that but nothing changed. In the log I see a couple of Python error messages. The first one is at line #1132
I've just tried setting up another "Episodes" playlist & have no problems, I'm using the git version of Hybrid. Maybe try asking the guys in the script.randomandlastitems forum.

OK, thanks Smile

My Playlists are TVShow, not Episode. Perhaps that's the problem.
I'll try with Episode playlists.
Yep - That's it - crashes if TVShows type playlist

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Development Versions2