• 5(current)
Hybrid Development Versions
I'll look into it.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hi Mudislander.
I'm loving the new skin.

A request - is it possible to show a "3D" tag for movies that are 3D (Like "New", "Watched" etc).
Otherwise if you have 2D & 3D versions of the same film it looks like you have duplicates (e.g. in "Full Wall" view).

Ideally this tag would also allow for "Watched" etc to show at the same time, as you may have finished the 2D version of the film, but only be halfway through the 3D version..

Thanks for your all your good work on the skin :-)
It would need a 3D graphic to use as the tag - Any ideas?

Something like this ? Ideas welcome.

I like that positioning.
Here are some PNGs that may look better.
I rotated the original and mostly nuked the background to make image 2. Maybe when resized it would work?

http://tinypic.com/r/j9bo1x/8

http://tinypic.com/r/119cifm/8
That reminds me, I wanted to ask if there could be an option for clearlogos for the title display at the top of the screen in wall view?
is it possible to change the colour or style of the watched icons

I find it hard to not only see them in general as they are tiny and are grey

but also when i have watched previous episodes and then one current partially watched episode i cannot tell the difference between the tip and the little slice of box filled up could we make them a little bit and perhaps change the colour or give a toggle in settings to choose a colour

Just need them a bit bigger and easier to tell apart

see i can tell them apart from up close like this

http://i.imgur.com/dfGHfiR.png

but from further away when i am sitting on my couch they sort of blur together
I just upgraded to Gotham and here's my feedback on the new Hybrid:

1) The Logo Wall (movies and TV shows) view is gone. This one is a big step backward. I loved this view and there's no other that comes close. I really hope it's coming back.
2) I'm not a big fan of the menu bar this high on the screen. It looks bad to me.
3) I hate, the genre icons, they're ugly, mismatched and look childish.
4) When going into the weather menu we now get another menu before accessing the real weather screen... I guess this is a bug.

Generally I think a little more options on the views would be great (For example like having the choice between displaying logo, poster, clearart etc. in the wall view).

I know it's a work in progress but right now if I was given the opportunity to go back to the old Hybrid I'll do it in a heartbeat. The only thing I disliked in the old skin was the lack of "fanart slideshow + visualization" mode in full screen music listening.
Development version seems to have gone AWOL from XBMC repo!

But can be installed from the Hybrid Repo

Ok I'm not sure what is happening when I select this skin whilst using the latest Gotham build....

When viewing movies and selecting the media info view then the screen art will randomly change to any other movie within a second or two. When using Banner Info as the type of view then each movie will show its own screen art and all is well. In fact all the other views seems to work fine. But I would like to use the media info view and yet have it depict the art from the movie selected and not do the random viewing of all the movies in my collection, if that makes sense...?

Is there a way to do that..?

Also how would I add a custom made (not a preset one) Playlist to the Home Menu (the scrolling bar)..?

Thanks and thanks for the skin Smile
this is to just let you know a few things i noticed they are not a big issue and no rush to fix them but on some of the OSD there is some stuff cutoff that may need to be adjusted (the episode is supposed to say 1x13)

here is a direct link to see it larger if needed

http://i.imgur.com/JcOAGHN.png
Hi Mudislander ;
It look like subtitle does not work with this skin (CCM confluence.custom.mod )
when I click on the button does no do anything
Would you look at it (sorry I posted wrong Place but still CCM is fro yourself)
Thanks
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
I don't suppose there is any chance of a version with the menu bar back in the old place. I would like to move up to 13 but don't like the look of the horizontal menu bar.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
Sorry no, too many problems with info panel. Try CCM

(2014-05-14, 19:38)Mudislander Wrote: Sorry no, too many problems with info panel. Try CCM

I have installed this but cannot seem to find any way of making the menu bar vertical.

I have moved to Gotham and I am sticking with Hybrid because I love it and have used it from the beginning.

On the new skin is it possible to have the time in the top left corner along with the weather like it used to be or is there a setting I am missing on being able to achieve this ??

Is it possible to remove the Ip: Ram: Drive bar on top of the menu bar ??
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Development Versions2