Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Needs Gotham

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
chr0nic Offline
i have gotham the new version i download the zip file i install from zip and then all i get is it says broken beside them in the install section its says dependencies not met im running Gotham 13.0
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04 03:04 by chr0nic.)
find quote
protocol77 Offline
Fan
can i request the option to dim the posters on watched items like tv shows so that ones that have been watched not only have the watched banner on them but also are dimmed / darkened so only the unwatched items are brighter and more prominent
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Development version in Hybrid Repo bumped to 2.3.2 contains bugfixes and a few new settings plus music viz adjustment for new artistslideshow setting for transparent background if no fanart found.

(2014-06-04 02:57)chr0nic Wrote:  i have gotham the new version i download the zip file i install from zip and then all i get is it says broken beside them in the install section its says dependencies not met im running Gotham 13.0

Use the repo.

(2014-06-06 20:35)protocol77 Wrote:  can i request the option to dim the posters on watched items like tv shows so that ones that have been watched not only have the watched banner on them but also are dimmed / darkened so only the unwatched items are brighter and more prominent

I'll look at it, tried it once before - might have been for the Confluence Eden Mod.

First bug of version 2.3.2 going into music viz crashes the visualization, could have found that before it was uploaded Big Grin. Will fix later.

(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28 11:46 by Mudislander.)
find quote
protocol77 Offline
Fan
awesome thanks for taking a look i appreciate it

can i ask while you are at it Smile Could you possible do something with the watched icons perhaps make them bigger and maybe do like you have on CCM and give a choice of colour options sometimes a little hard to see for the more blind users in the house Smile especially from a distance the banners work great at the show level what i meant is the ticks/checkmarks at the episode level however with the movies the banners do not seem to appear when using thumbnail mode so you get the little ticks there too which sometimes posters camouflage them a bit

whatever you can do would be great i am sure you are busy

I have tried just about every skin out and i still keep coming back to hybrid just with the customization, and the quickness and also the selection of views just suit me right so thanks for doing such a good job on the skin mod
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28 20:13 by protocol77.)
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Update 2.3.5 released - Quick update basically to test ArtistSlideShow v.1.6.8~beta2 which is avail from ArtistSlideshow Thread

find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
Whoops - Another release v2.3.6 - BugFix Music Viz - This is the Development version Big Grin

find quote