Hybrid Development Versions

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
MacinNZ Offline
As an extra to the last post those variables typehackflagging, AudioCodecFlag ...(?) appear briefly on the startup screen.

Managed to stop by adding <visible>!IsEmpty(Player.title)</visible> to VideoFullScreen for <!-- Intro infos --> & <!-- media infos -->

Also when you stop a paused movie the 'movie name year' (VideoNowPlaying) flicks to the movie name briefly.
Stopped by changing the last statement for VideoNowPlaying to <value condition="!IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Title)">$INFO[Player.Title]</value>
Did this for all of the video variables VideoPlayerAudioCodecFlag and others I added like resolution

But I am just playing around, so do not really know what I am doing Smile.
find quote
protocol77 Offline
Fan
I don't really have any particular request as i found that hybrid is as close to perfect as a skin can be (at least for me and my family that is) i have it running on 4 different xbmc machines throughout the house in a mix of openelec and windows boxes i found it the perfect one for my mother to use (She lives in an attached apartment on the side of house) and it works well for her because of the custom menu items i can program all the shortcuts and favourites she needs so i don't have to keep going over there and showing her where each thing is they are all on the front main menu Smile

anyways haven't seen a update in a while and was curious if all is well and if there is any future updates going to be released i certainly hope so i really dont want to have to retrain a house full of non-techy's how to use a new skin Smile not even going to attempt to try kodi 14 till i know this is compatible.
find quote
MacinNZ Offline
For TV Series, when Hide Watched is toggled, the main header label may not show the correct total.

Episodes: 6 (1 Watched - 6 Unwatched)

Changed Includes line 319 $INFO[ListItem.Property(episode)] to $INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)]

there is also an extra space after the "-"
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-05 07:49 by MacinNZ.)
find quote