Cannot update movie info
For some reason, XBMC on my ATV2 is no longer updating the movie sheets. I use the IMDB add on (and have also tried with another) but when I select "scan for new content" or "update library" (I've never really understood the difference) it just doesn't add the movie info.

I have even removed the folder and added it again but it's still not working. Any ideas please?
IMDB add-on is broken. If XBMC still doesn't add movies when you use another scraper such as the default TMDB or Universal Scraper, then you need to enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, run a library update, exit XBMC, locate and examine your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to see why nothing was found by the scraper. If you wish to have other members review your log as well, upload its entire contents to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply.
Many thanks! I eventually sorted it, using TMDB (I don't think I had hit the OK button).

Normally, however, I get a message when an add on is broken, but I didn't for IMDB.

I would like to think they are working on a fix.
Same problem for me.I have tmdb and universal scraper installed, but xbmc only seems to want to load from imdb without looking at the others. I forgot where to define which scraper xvmc uses. Can anyone tell me how to disable the imdb plugin and make tmdb default so I can uninstall imdb? Thanks!

EDIT:: found that holding down menu on a specific folder brings up a menu, choose "change content" and the rest is self explanatory. Would be great if when imdb is broken one of the other scrapers is automatically used.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot update movie info0