Frodo RC 2 Runtime error
(2012-12-25, 15:16)RazorFR Wrote: Yes, Thanks jfcarroll. You're the man. No more crash and quit exit with latest nightly.
That's a nice Chritmas gift. Smile

Wait... what!? It's Christmas? Damn, I have to get off this computer! Laugh
I have been getting this same error, but instead of crashing the program, it is staying in memory until I manually kill it. This has been happening to me ever since Frodo and I just tried the latest nightly Windows build and it still occurs. It may only be happening when I launch an external player as it still closes correctly some of the time, but I'm not certain that has anything to do with it. However, even if it closes correctly, I'm still getting the "default.py has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: Window,Monitor,Player" error in the xbmc.log.

EDIT: Actually, I just tried removing the skin widgets addon and I was still able to get it to hang in memory just by launching a few videos with the external player before exiting. Now I'm not sure what the issue is...
I was having the same issue which I think was caused by the Watchdog addon that live updates added movies & tv shows automatically.
Running Frodo 12.1 on winxp machine. I removed it and it stopped crashing on exit.

Hope this helps
I was also having this problem, even with a new nightly build. When I disabled watchdog the problem stopped
Same here. It was watchdog. Win7 x64, lastest nightly (4/11/2013).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC 2 Runtime error0