FilmOn Local Channels
Hey Mikey (or anyone else that can answer what Im pretty sure has been asked before)

long story short... when I attempt to view local channels on filmon on ATV2 I only see two channels, World and Live. On previous versions (specifically 2.2) I was able to see all of my local channels (wash DC and NYC). When I log into the website I can see and view the local channels (DC and NYC)...can someone assist? thanks in advance
Rollback to FilmOn version 2.2, newer version (3.0 and moving forward) local channels are not gonna be supported unless you are subscription member of FilmOn....
ah ok..thank you for the clarification.
I had the same issue as above..since I installed it from XBMC, how do I roll it back to 2.2? Thanks.
(2013-03-19, 02:38)mosaxs Wrote: I had the same issue as above..since I installed it from XBMC, how do I roll it back to 2.2? Thanks.

hey just go head an uninstall it from video addons and the search google for" FilmOn version 2.2 plugin" , the first link click and download and install addon, you should be able to get what your looking for.
Maybe be better to delete the filmon filder from the userdata folder and also removing any previous filmon zips from addon/packages folder first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FilmOn Local Channels0