Precompiled MythTV plugin for Linux on Frodo
I've been following PVR development for some time, and now that Frodo RCs are out I was excited to start playing around with it.

Only to discover that the MythTV plugin doesn't seem to be among the easily downloaded PVR plugins.

So my question is twofold a) what gives and b) are we going to be seeing this PVR plugin in the default repositories before or shortly after the Frodo gold release?
It should be part of the official release for all systems. What platform are you using?
i'm sure it's included since RC2.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
I have also used git clone and built a recent ( less that 10 days ) xbmc. I have taken the time to get hdhomerun -> dvb_hdhomerun->tvheadend operational. Got past the tvheadend 3.2 bugs with no service names and no channel mapping.

Now in Frodo I can't seem to locate where/how to get the pvr backend addon's Myth or tvheadend. Linux mint 13 64 bit server. Is there something more to clone and build ? A separate addon source I can manually pull the addon's from ?

Anthing, to much time invested to quit now !!!

( Found them ! -- no mythtv listed but tvheadend is present )
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html

@mwk6411
Does your dvb_hdhomerun driver compilation successfully descramble the encrypted channels in TVheadend?
If yes can you provide with a step to step guide on how to?
Thanks.
OZooHA
@cfetzer, the only version of the RCs I tried was Android, and being that it's a bit of an oddball perhaps that's why it wasn't there?

I had previously tried one of the beta releases on Ubuntu & saw the same listing of PVR clients (with MythTV's missing). I had just assumed, perhaps wrongly, that it wasn't included in all versions.

I'll try updating the test install on my laptop & hopefully find the shiny Myth client there for me to play with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Precompiled MythTV plugin for Linux on Frodo0