video player control with mouse wheel and screen click....?
hi all,

I install xbmc on xubuntu 64 bit 12.04 lts... I really fascinated with it. This is gerat for my home htpc... Thank you to all member of community.

I have a several question. I searched bu I can not find the answer.. I will be happy if you help me...

1) is it possible to stop/resume the video by clicking (mouse) anywhere on the video screen...

2) is it possible voice control with mouse wheel (turn up / turn up the volume with mouse wheel)... while watching video, just with rolling the wheel for volume up / down... without opening another page or clicking another things etc...

3) xbmc searched my video archive and make a list. But I want to easyly edit film informations which xbmc get because some video informations are wrong... is there any easy method to do this?

4) my mouse is very slow on virtual screen keybord. only on the keyword... when I move aout the keyboard in the same screen, everything is ok... how may I solve this issue?

Thank you
1-2, yes via keymaps (wiki). You can make a mouse.xml text file with the appropriate commands and save it in your userdata (wiki) folder under keymaps/

3. The best way to edit information that is already scanned in is to use Add-on:XWMM (wiki).

4. No idea.
wow what a great community.. I love this tool Add-on:XWMM. Change once, all other can use it...

thank you for your reply...
Yeah, XWMM is very awesome.

Do let us know if you need any help making that mouse.xml file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video player control with mouse wheel and screen click....?0