aeon 65 re-mod
i am working on a aeon 65 re-mod.
It works on frodo in bits and it is a work in progress .

i love the aeon 65 skin but what did you like about it?
All the info you can give me will help me keep its old charm and it`s looks but still having the best cutting edge features
i will not up lode the mod till it is 100% i will have a beta test so i can fix bugs that you have that are in the skin.
your 7th thread which will be closed. congratulations.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
no this is for real this time i hsve been working on it for time and it is not this s**t againg the old skin is in the bin and this is good to that c**p the the old one is
there is still no need for it I can assure you. skin code from old aeon mods was crap because a) xbmc´s skinning engine was much much more limited and b) because aeon65 was more an experiment to learn skinning.

and to properly convert a dharma skin to frodo is a hell lot of work. i highly doubt that you would get that done in a reasonable way, takin into account what your commits looked like for your other aeon mod.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
the old skin works in frodo all i ndd to do if add things to if fix it about and then make it work 100% on frodo if i can not do that then i will mod the aeon light skin that works and skin it to look like aeon 65
kipor, let me refresh your memory:
(2012-10-28, 05:20)ronie Wrote: kipor, keep working on aeon if you really like it, but please don't bother us with it :-)

i'm not going to ask again. your next ban will be permanent.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok but can you help me with on thing in aeon lite how to you change the settings name from aeon lite to like aeon 65 or aeon settings
no.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon 65 re-mod 0