pls recommend me a nice looking and easy to naviagte skin
having just built my new media pc, im looking at customizing my xbmc. I already have it to boot directly into xbmc from windows 7.
now im looking at making it look better and have a custom background and easy to navigate text to things like , music, movies, navi x, sports devil, ice film etc etc.
i use a remote and it seems to work really well with xbmc so i'd like to use this instead ofmy keyboard

could any you guys who have been using this for a while give me some pointers on the best way to go about this.
oh, and also, is it possible to have xbmc load my pc games ( far cry 3 etc ) directly from xbmc?
thanks
I use Aeon mq3 it looks real nice and has a few different themes to choose from.
Also it distinguishes between 3d and regular bluray in movie library.
Htpc A6-3500,Gygabyte GA-A75M-D2H,Samsung 830 64gb ssd,GSkills ripjaws 2x4gb,Apevia xmaster case with 500w psu,
Asus black internal bluray drive,logitech k400 wireless keyboard.
ive just had a look at xperience1080 and it looks simply stunning. may give that a whirl
yeah it looks good i also tried a few before i settled with aeon mq3.
Htpc A6-3500,Gygabyte GA-A75M-D2H,Samsung 830 64gb ssd,GSkills ripjaws 2x4gb,Apevia xmaster case with 500w psu,
Asus black internal bluray drive,logitech k400 wireless keyboard.
i have a lot to learn with xbmc. have to add my movie folder and music folder as well as add fan art etc. i better start googling Smile
xperience1080 strikes a good balance between ease of use and looks of good (hehe) - Aeon MQ3 is really nice to look at but I found it could get a bit confusing to navigate sometimes.
CPU: AMD Llano A6-3500 2.40GHz APU - MoBo: Gigabyte A75N-USB3 AMD A75 - RAM: Corsair Value 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz - Storage: 128GB SSD, 500GB HD - Case: Streacom FC7 Silver - ODD: Sony AD-7640S Slot Load DVD+RW Drive
just tried aeon mq3, i have no idea how to add a favourites button on home screen to add my navi x, icefilm, sportsdevil etc. im lost lol
reFocus. Cleanest and easiest UI to navigate.
I like neon if you are looking for an alternative to confluence. Similar with tons more features, so easy to move to.
ended up with Aeon MQ3. Love it, and very able to customize Smile
transparency is very interesting and full of custom options
back to QUARTZ skin myself
(2012-12-23, 21:17)jjmucker Wrote: just tried aeon mq3, i have no idea how to add a favourites button on home screen to add my navi x, icefilm, sportsdevil etc. im lost lol

i couldnt either. i'm back to aeon nox which is ,of the ones i have tried so far, the most customizable one, to make it simple the way i want it. Bad thing about it that its performance isn't very good.
tried pretty much all mentionet in this thread. i'm testing Quartz now, looking good so far

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pls recommend me a nice looking and easy to naviagte skin0