How to add a "stream" to the Music menu to play
Hi

I have added a Music Add on (one of the internet radio streams) i need to search all through the menus to find the one i want. So how do i add this stream to the main list so i don't need to browse all through the menu list to play the one i want? I am guessing i will need to leave the add on installed which is fine.

Second to this i cant seem to browse any of this addon in the web browser from this XBMC install (this is on the Raspberry PI).
Many Thanks
Ashley

© Copyright 2016 - www.ashleygriffin.ca
When you locate your desired internet radio station, click "c" or right mouse button to open the context menu. Some add-ons (such as Shoutcast 2) have an option to "Add to My Stations" or similar. This allows you to simply launch the add-on in the future and choose the "My Stations" option (or similar) and you can then play your favorite station(s) from there. If such as option isn't available for a particular add-on, you may still be able to select the standard XBMC option to "Add to favourites" on the aforementioned context menu. You can then open your favourites in XBMC (from the icon in the lower-left corner next to the Shutdown icon) and select your favourited station from the list.
Ive managed to add it as a favorite, however i cant see how to "use" that favoriteHuh? doesnt appear in the music list!
Many Thanks
Ashley

© Copyright 2016 - www.ashleygriffin.ca
(2012-12-24, 16:44)SFX Group Wrote: Ive managed to add it as a favorite, however i cant see how to "use" that favoriteHuh? doesnt appear in the music list!
If it's a generic XBMC favourite (as opposed to one provided by the music add-on itself), you can find it among your other XBMC favourites. On the XBMC home page, click the icon on the lower-left corner next to the Shutdown icon. You can choose your favourite from the list. And if your skin supports it, you can assign that favourite to a shortcut button on the home page for even easier access.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add a "stream" to the Music menu to play0