Advancesettings - display rate help
Sad 
My HDTV support following refresh rates on display properties.

23hz
24hz
25hz interlaced
29hz interlaced
60hz

I played a couple of youtube videos (recorded at 25hz, and 29.97) on chrome by changing the display refresh rate on display properties to 25hz interlaced and 29hz interlaced.

when i play those on xbmc it only recognize 24hz and 60hz. When i play a 25hz or 29.97hz, xbmc automatically switch to 60hz.

I included 25hz and 29hz to advancesetting and didnt work. Should i put "i" after the value (ex. 25.0i) to make it interlaced.

Or is there any other way to solve this issue.

Hi rosh.

You didn't say if you have Adjust display refresh rate to match video enabled. You will need to have this enabled for the refresh rate change to occur, obviously.

If you have the video going through a receiver first, make sure that the receiver also can do those refresh rates. However, it does kind of sound like XBMC doesn't detect the either the file fps correctly, or what the TV can do. Just a guess, however.

Does your TV do 50 Hz? Is that what you mean by 25 Hz interlaced?

A description of your setup, how it's connected and such, would be helpful. Also, a debug log posted to xbmclogs.com would be very helpful to those who can help as it shows what is going on in the background.

You may also want to try taking another look at your advancedsettings.xml video section. You are not checking for interlacing, just for the frame rate of the video.

Ciao.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancesettings - display rate help0