Solved [Windows]Please help me fix build errors
Question 
I'm trying to compile XBMC for windows, but it fails giving build errors like:

AddonModuleXbmcgui.cpp
3>..\..\xbmc\interfaces\python\generated\AddonModuleXbmcaddon.cpp(84): error C2039: 'getInstance': is no
element of 'XBMCAddon:Tongueython::LanguageHook'

Full error log (german):
http://pastebin.com/F9icExPm

The source is freshly fetched from upstream xbmc repo and merged into master of my local one. Before doing code changes I always branch, so the code should be clean. Seeing that the buildbot is able to compile master for windows (http://buildbot.xbmc.org/one_line_per_build), the error seems to be on my side. Sadly I have no idea how to fix this issue. Anybody out there who can help me?

regards,

SlrG
branching will only effect those files in git, object files are not in git. make clean or whatever you do under win.

or the big nuke.

# removes any files that are not in the repo
git clean -xfd
Its a problem with the swig generated files where vs didn't get it to regenerate it. Just delete the .cpp's under generated or do what davilla told you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Or in VS go to the swig interface files (*.i) in the XBMC project under interfaces/swig, right-click them and click on "Compile".
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@all:

Thank you very much. Smile I did clean before building like Davilla suggested and that fixed the build.

regards,

SlrG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows]Please help me fix build errors0