Linux Raspberry Pi and XBMC
Hej Guys.
I've just got a Raspberry Pi B2 model and want to connect it to my MythTV backend.
I've downloaded and installed the latest iumage from Openelec, and also try other images from http://raspberrypi.dk/downloads/

What I really want is to upgrade my mythbpx/cmyth in XBMC so I'm able to communicate with my masterbackend running MythTV 0.26, But in every image after downloading mythbox - its only supported up to Protocol, 70 - and mythtv 0.26 are running higher.

I can see many peoples talks about the plugin for mythbox are working with 0.26 ?
Is there anywhere to download the module for raspberry PI - so I'm able to use the Raspberry optimal.
Or should I use something other than Openelec for getting htis to work!
pretty sure. mythbox is probably going to be end of life as frodo has pvr support and a dedicated mythtv plugin. perhaps you should try frodo rc2 instead with mythtv pvr client
@ JasonPell
Should Frodo RC2 where mythPVR plugin are - but not supporting protocol above 70!

I'm Actually running OpeneLEC with XBMC 12.0-RC2 git 74b907c (compiled 20-dec 2012) so it should run Frodo - but the myth PVR ain't supporting myth protocol above 70!
So actually finding a setup where the plugin for 0.26 are working I cannot find . if you have an URL for a running image with 0.26 MythTV - I would be really happy ?

This is my first Raspberry - but the idea was a stable frontend for MythTV!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi and XBMC0