Win Help with Metadata
Not trying to hop threads but after posting this in another thread I realized that there is an official Metadata Scraper section heres my question: Thanks!

(2012-12-26, 13:55)Ace_of_Bacardi Wrote: Hello,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

I have a couple quick questions hopefully someone could point me in the right direction.

1. I want Fan Art, Thumb Nails etc. to be displayed on my XBMC for Media Files. I have read about how to properly name them so that the scrapers can best find the info needed. HOWEVER I have tons of media streaming from my NAS and renaming them all so that the scrapers can do their job simply isnt an option. My question is:

Can I manually search sites like fanart.tv and imdb for the fanart and stuff needed then save it into some folder or something to be used for XBMC?

2. If I did manually download fanart and stuff how would I implement that? I know that scrapers do that manually but as previously stated renaming all my files so that the scrapers will work isnt going to happen.

If I am not being clear just ask and I will try to explain more. Thanks a Ton in advance!!
I think you need to use an .nfo file.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Metadata0