Frodo sets..
Been reading and reading and im still reading lots about movie sets in frodo
Im using aeon mq4 and before i used the movie setsaddon, but since develop'ent there has stopped..
How do i arrange my movie sets?
For examplr i got ice age collection (containing 2 titles) and ice age collectie, containing the other 2
How doi arrange this so all 4 are together?

Can i add/delete titles on my own in movie sets?can i make own collections?
Thx for the effort
I also want to see the collections under "movie sets" but those same sets should be under my movie wall in library..
Movie sets are created auto magically now when you scrape according to the Box Set listings in themovieDB. Some of your older files scraped prior to this change can either be re-scraped from the web or manually added into the .nfo file using an editor like notepad++ and changing the <set>movie</set> flag. When XBMC see's the movie set flag, you will now get a 'set' created in movie sets... these can be your own creation.

Quote:For examplr i got ice age collection (containing 2 titles) and ice age collectie, containing the other 2

The official set is called "ice age collection" so it's the other two that need a scrape from themovieDB and that will change the <set> flag on those two. Then you will have 4 in one set, and other set set will now disappear. In your movie wall view of the library, you should now see 1 movie boxed set. Sets of only 1 movie will be shown as that movie and not a set.
(2012-12-26, 20:17)PatK Wrote:
Quote:For examplr i got ice age collection (containing 2 titles) and ice age collectie, containing the other 2

The official set is called "ice age collection" so it's the other two that need a scrape from themovieDB and that will change the <set> flag on those two. Then you will have 4 in one set, and other set set will now disappear. In your movie wall view of the library, you should now see 1 movie boxed set. Sets of only 1 movie will be shown as that movie and not a set.

actually you are half wrong. since recently localized movie set titles are supported so he scraped the Dutch title "ice age collectie".
So the other two need rescraping to also have them in Dutch Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Mmm. So i need to rescrape the english titles?
And can i manually change/create/delete sets?
Yes rescrape with a consistent scraper in one language. It didn't dawn on me that you have a second language... I thought spelling is just deteriorating these days Smile Yes the information for sets are in the .nfo files as <set></set> and pullled into the library with a local refresh.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo sets..0