Linux Getting Skins in Raspbmc - Missing dependencies?
Hey folks,

i just looked for some hot skins, for my raspbmc, and think there are a lot of cool ones out there. BUt my problem is, that they are not in the repositories for raspbmc. When i try to install them via "Install zip" it gives me "Missing dependencies" back. How can i solve this issue? Is this a restriction to raspbmc?

Hope you can help
which version of xbmc are you using?

you'll need at least rc1 to be able to install most addons.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Under System-> General Informations it says "XBMC 12.0-BETA3 Git:Unknown (Compiled Dec 8 2012)"
(2012-12-27, 02:13)mietzekotze Wrote: Under System-> General Informations it says "XBMC 12.0-BETA3 Git:Unknown (Compiled Dec 8 2012)"

yup, that would explain the 'missing dependencies' problem.

you'll need a more recent version of xbmc.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Okay, how do i solve this? I tried "Update Now" under the RaspBMC Config Center, but nothing happend. Shall i take one of the nightly builds? if yes, which date? Or how does it work?
someone else may know...

i once briefly tried raspbmc but didn't test any of the update settings..
ok, thank you. i've read, that i need to re-download the newest image and put it on my raspi. hopefully it'll work. I'll give feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting Skins in Raspbmc - Missing dependencies?0