"Genius Series"
Hello,

I have a little problem with my XBMC. (I'm using the Frodo version).
When I'm updating my TV shows folder XBMC automatically adds a folder names "Genius Series".
When I hoover my my mouse over the folder it says that there are 0 seasons and 0 episodes in the folder.
When I right-click and click "TV show information" nothing happens, so I can't figure out which folder on my pc this "genius series" is linked to. If I remove it from the list and scan for new content it will be added again. I've tried to delete all my sources and add them again, but the problem keeps coming back.

Is there someone who can help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Gewoonruud
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143223
Thanks for the quick response, but my source is set correctly to my folder named "K:\Series\" with all my series inside of that folder. XBMC is correctly showing all the series that are in that folder. The problem is that it adds an extra empty 'serie' which is called "Genius series" and is completely empty.
Please provide a debug log that shows you updating the library.
Thanks for the quick responses, but I just figured it out myself by reading the debug log.
Apparently XBMC had recognized "The Office" as "the Office (SE)" instead of "the Office (US)".
My folder with the episodes from "the office (US)" contains 128 episodes. The Swedish version only has like 12 episodes. For the remaining 116 episode XBMC created the "genius Serie" folder. The remaining episodes weren't put in the "genius serie" folder though...
After pointing out to XBMC that it was the US version, the remaining episodes where added to the correct folder and after restarting and scanning for new content there isn't any "genius serie" folder anymore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Genius Series"0