Win Custom Menu Problem
Bug 
I'm am trying to create some custom menu's but I'm having problems I had these menu's on my old PC but cant seem to get them to work on this one.
Basically I am going to setting and then it to skins then to custom home then over to custom playlist (as shown in picture one) renamed it then when to set playlist found the folder I want to use but for some reason I cannot click OK and for some reason the OK is red (shown in picture two) as this is not on my other PC which is broke so cant check, is there an option I've missed or do I need to install something else ?

Picture one

Picture two

Thanks
Taffy
OK I've got it activated now I forgot to to make a smart playlist first but at the same time it wont find my files I think I'm doing it right I added a picture of my setting can someone have a look and tell me if it's right or what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
Taffy
change all the rules to some of the rules .. if you have all rules set the movie would have to be on both paths to show up
(2012-12-31, 19:29)pletopia Wrote: change all the rules to some of the rules .. if you have all rules set the movie would have to be on both paths to show up

Tried this and still no joy Sad this is starting to baffle me as I had it working before.
O.K I've sorted it now I has the file path (is) instead of (contains) thanks to everyone that help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Menu Problem0