ITV Player addon missing shows
(2013-01-13, 22:30)Clarky_X Wrote: Hi. Many thanks for the fix. Before I apply it and upload it to the ATV, can I just clarify if the above is an addition to the .py file? So the new def SHOWS(url) routine should be as follows.

def SHOWS(url):
response = get_url(url)
code=re.sub('&','&',response)
code=code.replace('<ProgrammeMediaUrl />','<ProgrammeMediaUrl>DefaultVideo.png</ProgrammeMediaUrl>')
match=re.compile('<ProgrammeId>(.+?)</ProgrammeId>\r\n <ProgrammeTitle>(.+?)</ProgrammeTitle>\r\n <ProgrammeMediaId>.+?</ProgrammeMediaId>\r\n <ProgrammeMediaUrl>(.+?)</ProgrammeMediaUrl>\r\n <LastUpdated>.+?</LastUpdated>\r\n <Url>.+?</Url>\r\n <EpisodeCount>(.+?)</EpisodeCount>').findall(code)
for url,name,thumb,epnumb in match:
if not int(epnumb)<1:
addDir(name+' - '+epnumb+' Episodes Available.',url,2,thumb)

I would welcome the addition of organisation by channel so ITV1, 2, 3, 4 etc are listed separately just like the BBC iPlayer app.

Thanks.

Oh Man.

I tried this and I do get some additional programs which use the default.png, but I know I am looking for "MR Selfridge" and that show just isn't there Sad

Bummer
Just update to latest version of ITV player and it you won't need to apply this fix.
Ah ok thanks, I downloaded the latest version. Is this not updated by default?

Cheers
Hi all,

Thanks for the fix to sort missing programmes.

I did try to apply the fix manually to the older version I had (1.09) but I kept getting a script error which I mentioned could be due to missing thumbnail image in cache?

Anyway..... just in case it's not just me being a spanner trying to find the latest version of itv-player with the missing programmes fix I found it here later xbmc-itvplayer downloads with version 1.10 as the old downloads url I was using was here previous xbmc-itv-player versions up to 1.09 Big Grin

Sooooo I have put version 1.10 on my XBOX and now my wife and I can happily watch Mr Selfridge amongst other programmes that are now appearing on catch up. Cool

Thanks again for this awesome player
Andy
I'm still having this issue with version 1.09 and have noticed it tends to be restricted content that isn't showing up. For example, I was looking for Lightfields and it wasn't listed in XBMC but on the website, it played fine after I confirmed I was over a specified age (can't remember if it was 16 or 18) by clicking a tick box. Hope this helps.
(2013-03-08, 12:02)themidge Wrote: I'm still having this issue with version 1.09 and have noticed it tends to be restricted content that isn't showing up. For example, I was looking for Lightfields and it wasn't listed in XBMC but on the website, it played fine after I confirmed I was over a specified age (can't remember if it was 16 or 18) by clicking a tick box. Hope this helps.

Try the latest version Link
Absolutely smashing, that's done it. Thanks for your help.
mate latest version is 2.02, should fix your issues:

https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-itvplayer...ip&can=2&q=
I'm getting a script error when trying to open.
Have 2.02 running on a Pivos, new to XBMC.
Any advice? Cheers...
I have shows titles listed but no episodes to play when you go into them...?
Anyone seeing Endeavour ? I am using latest and it is on the itv website but not in plugin.
(2013-04-16, 04:41)dmcx Wrote: Anyone seeing Endeavour ? I am using latest and it is on the itv website but not in plugin.

Working for me.
(2013-03-16, 20:31)Rudders Wrote: I have shows titles listed but no episodes to play when you go into them...?

I just installed today from the latest version and I'm having the same issue. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Latest is 2.0.5

Can't say where to get it from though unfortunately
Damn. I installed 2.0.2 - I will try and hunt down 2.0.5

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ITV Player addon missing shows0