Win Library Party Mode
Hello,
I really enjoy Quartz since it is the closest to p-roviding the appearance I want, particularly for music. I am fairly new to XBMC but am becoming more familiar with it.

Currently in Quartz when I browse for my music through the "Files" submenu all information including year, album titles, and set list are displayed in descending order. When playing these the songs are played in reverse order. When I change the skin to Metropolis I am able to change the order by turning the library mode off. Also in Metropolis the sort order is an option when right clicking on the songs or years, but do not see this option in Quartz. (If I browse to the album to play it then mixes CD1 and CD2 together.)

How do I change the sort order in Quartz and how do I turn the Library mode off?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Mike
Thanks to all who looked. I went into another skin and reset the order and, for the most part, the problem is resolved. I still haven't figured out where the ascending/descending order is in Quartz or how I managed to change it in the first place.

Quartz is really nice, just what I was looking for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Party Mode0