PVR Record All Feature Request
In reference to: http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?5...-runs-once

Does XBMC intend to make a "record all" timer for such programs like News that runs every night at the same time and Channel? It appears to be a Record Once feature right now.
+1 Would be Nice!
You can already create repeating timers with XBMC - you can set whether a timer will be recorded daily, on weekends, just weekdays etc.

If this doesn't work for you, then maybe the PVR backend doesn't support this?
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
I dont see this option on dvblink pvr......
I mentioned something like this in a recent post too. I'm using MythTV as a backend which supports this. If you've ever used BeyondTV, this is so simple. You click on the show and it gives you options: "watch now, record once, record all new, record all, etc" Then you can go and edit the task to tell it to only do a particular channel, etc.

I'm puzzled that this wasn't the first thing done since one of the first things people want to do is record a new TV series, first-run episodes only.
It would also be nice to have the option of recording only NEW episodes. It seems the recording is more focused on the time slot oppose the the actual show.
I've had issues where I'll schedule a show to record weekly but if the show doesn't broadcast on that particular day at that particular time, the recording still happens.

Is there any way to address both issues?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Record All Feature Request0