• 11(current)
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon
Thanks again for your perfekt addon, just updated my main HTPC to Windows 8.1 and Gotham 13.1, Tvshows is working perfectly, but getting an script error when I try to go to the Movies, both Recommended and All Movies.
(2014-07-21, 00:17)jordandk Wrote: Thanks again for your perfekt addon, just updated my main HTPC to Windows 8.1 and Gotham 13.1, Tvshows is working perfectly, but getting an script error when I try to go to the Movies, both Recommended and All Movies.

Thanks Smile
There seems to be a problem with listing the movies which results in a script error.
I will take a look at this and fix it as quick as possible.
I've released a new version that fixes the problem with listing movies.
See the first post for more information and download link.
Thanks alot, it's working perfect again. Smile
Anyone got this baby working on XBMC Ubuntu (Pipelight, Widevine)? And if it would work, does the plugin support 5.1 sound?
Thanks in advance!
(2014-07-24, 10:36)Konrad77 Wrote: Anyone got this baby working on XBMC Ubuntu (Pipelight, Widevine)? And if it would work, does the plugin support 5.1 sound?
Thanks in advance!

I've done some testing a few months ago a got it working with Ubuntu and Pipelight.
HBO Nordic does not have support for 5.1 surround sound. As far as I know only Telia in Sweden (in their TV boxes has support for 5.1 surround sound).
Also Samsung has support for Surround Sound through the HBO Nordic app for Samsung smart TVs.

HBO Nordic promised surround sound but have not delivered this to the web.
Thank you for this! I have been so annoyed by HBO Nordic's lack of focus on app support that I keep going on and off with my subscription.
And somehow the idea of launching external apps/sites has been off-putting idea for me as well. But this works really seamlessly!

Is there going to be translations for the app itself at some point? Now I can only choose Swedish.
(2014-08-04, 16:08)Thunderer Wrote: Thank you for this! I have been so annoyed by HBO Nordic's lack of focus on app support that I keep going on and off with my subscription.
And somehow the idea of launching external apps/sites has been off-putting idea for me as well. But this works really seamlessly!

Is there going to be translations for the app itself at some point? Now I can only choose Swedish.

Thanks im happy to hear that you like the HBO Nordic addon. Smile
Translation to other nordic languages are on my todo-list.
I will try and add this to my next version.
Hi everyone,

I just downloaded this addon and tried to install it on the latest stable release (13.1) however I get the error "The addon doesn't have the correct structure"

Does anyone have any idea on what I am doing wrong?

Marcus
(2014-08-08, 21:43)Mala Wrote: Hi everyone,

I just downloaded this addon and tried to install it on the latest stable release (13.1) however I get the error "The addon doesn't have the correct structure"

Marcus

Hi,
On what platform are you running xbmc?
The addon is currenty only supported on windows, mac os/x and ubuntu (running pipelight).
Hi,

Ubuntu 12.04 with pipelight.
(2014-08-08, 23:31)MDDSD Wrote:

Marcus

Hi,
The addon is currenty only supported on windows, mac os/x and ubuntu (running pipelight).

(2014-08-09, 00:02)Mala Wrote: Hi,

I just went through the debug log but I couldn't find anything saying what is wrong. The only thing I could find related to the issue was

Code:
19:13:14 T:3001612672   DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fhome%2fxbmc%2fH%c3%a4mtningar%2fplugin.video.hbonordic-1.1.8.zip/

Is there no way of tracking down what the issue might be?
Thank you for this splendid app. Smile

I have one question though;

Is it possible to launch Firefox instead of IE? I suffer from some slight stuttering on my NUC 2820 when playing flash through IE, but in Firefox it is running smooth as silk.
(2014-08-10, 19:22)Mala Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 23:31)MDDSD Wrote:

Marcus

Hi,

I just went through the debug log but I couldn't find anything saying what is wrong. The only thing I could find related to the issue was

Code:
19:13:14 T:3001612672   DEBUG: GetZipList - Processing zip://%2fhome%2fxbmc%2fH%c3%a4mtningar%2fplugin.video.hbonordic-1.1.8.zip/

I finally found the issue. The addon.xml file did not include my platform. I switched it to "all" and now it works for me!

Great addon!!!
(2014-08-22, 16:32)havfjo Wrote: Thank you for this splendid app. Smile

I have one question though;

Is it possible to launch Firefox instead of IE? I suffer from some slight stuttering on my NUC 2820 when playing flash through IE, but in Firefox it is running smooth as silk.

Thank you I'm glad you like the addon Smile
If you are running the addon on Windows then it's not possible and this is due to how the addon uses an external application to automatically login and start the playback.
This is possible because the application can host an Internet Explorer instance, this is not possible in the same way with Firefox.
I could add functionality in the future that just launched the play URL in the default web browser, but that would mean that you would have to manually login and start playback.
This is how the playback works on other platforms than Windows.

(2014-08-23, 19:24)Mala Wrote:
(2014-08-10, 19:22)Mala Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 23:31)MDDSD Wrote: Hi,

Code:

I finally found the issue. The addon.xml file did not include my platform. I switched it to "all" and now it works for me!

Great addon!!!

Thanks Smile
I'm glad to hear that you could fix the problem on you own.

Some platforms are not currently supported and that's why the addon only contains supported platforms.
Although it should work on Ubuntu, perhaps something has changed regarding XBMC and what the platform id's should be in the addon.xml file.
I'll try and see if I can find any new information regarding this.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon4