How do I get the disc spinning?
Hi guys,

I've seen in a video on the Youtoube that you can set an animated disc. Look for this on the video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkQ3FLDGrs". It starts from 2:40 min. What addon should I install and what I need to adjust. Could anybody help me with this?

I'm using Aeon Nox 5.1.3. and XBMC 13.3 (Gotham).

I apologize for my english, I'm from Germany Big Grin

Greets,
Liandenis
I believe you would need to use the Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham. AN5 doesn't support that sort of thing natively.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
That would be really sad to skip a nice feature at a current version. Does not anyone have any idea yet?
Both skins are current versions. Just 2 different skins. That's why the name was was changed for AN5 to Aeon Nox Redux. The redux skin is just lighter and faster for use with rpi's and such. Same basic appearance without all the bells and whistles to load. Personally I'm a big fan of 4.1.9 (I like the eye candy) but it has a much lower WAF at my house.Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get the disc spinning?0