• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
Getting an script error after downloading conditional weather backgrounds. I thought it was fixed with the newest version? Just download the extras downloader today
link wasn´t updated until some hours ago. re-download it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-21, 03:28)phil65 Wrote: link wasn´t updated until some hours ago. re-download it.

Hi Phill,

I am still getting the Script error when attempting to install zip for weather backgrounds. I deleted and re-installed to the latest version which I believe is 0.0.5?

UPDATE: Ok, I tried it on my macbook and it works, not sure why it doesn't on my HTPC running windows 7. I'm thinking about doing a complete removal of xbmc and just started from scratch with the whole thing. I feel ever since I switched to RC3 from Eden, I've had nothing but issues with my HTPC. Hardley any issues on my mac.
Installed the download, succesfully installed/unzipped the 1080p weather-fart to the correct director, and selected from skin settings, but do not see any of the random backgrounds. What am I missing?
Customizers, backgrounds, select conditional weather and it works just fine...I have the same one.
(2013-01-21, 20:57)Vaikin Wrote: Customizers, backgrounds, select conditional weather and it works just fine...I have the same one.

Yes, that is exactly what I did and all I get a blank background. Also verified that the files are in the correct directory.

Thanks
(2013-01-21, 21:43)Govnah Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 20:57)Vaikin Wrote: Customizers, backgrounds, select conditional weather and it works just fine...I have the same one.

Yes, that is exactly what I did and all I get a blank background. Also verified that the files are in the correct directory.

Thanks

do you get weather data from plugin?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2013-01-21, 23:12)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 21:43)Govnah Wrote:

Thanks

do you get weather data from plugin?

Yes, all is good with the exception of the backgrounds.....

Thanks
Hey Phil, I'm currently on the latest Git of the Skin (25/1/13) and had the Extras 0.0.4 and now have the latest.

My problem it, I'm able to download scripts just fine (they show up installed), but after downloading a theme (square_white, brushed, bruised), I'm given the message that it has extracted fine, but when I go into Appearance settings, only the default theme is listed, not even the square theme is shown. Would you have any clue on what could be causing it? In the skin folder under themes, I see square and White
the xbts "square" and "white" are not in GIT repo, you either have to take the ones from xbmc repo release or build them yourself with TexturePacker.
concerning the downloads: you could look in userdata/addon_data/script.nox.extras.downloader/ and extract + move the xbts manually.
(2013-01-26, 04:56)phil65 Wrote: the xbts "square" and "white" are not in GIT repo, you either have to take the ones from repository release or build them yourself with TexturePacker.
concerning the downloads: you could look in userdata/addon_data/script.nox.extras.downloader/ and extract + move the xbts manually.

Well, the xbts are suppose to be store in "skin.aeon.nox\media" (right?), and it looks like the Extras Downloader extracted them from "/addon_data" into the media folder, but still no selection in settings
I just noticed there is a movieset script in the list of scripts now, what does it do?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163

Editing movie sets.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been worked on it forever Sad
(2013-02-02, 08:17)Vaikin Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163

Editing movie sets.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been worked on it forever Sad

Thanks , well no worry about it since ther is now Movie set Artwork Automator and it does the job nicely and supports MySQL and smb path type

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Sorry for my noobnes but I like the brushed metal screen in the first post. I installed the Nox extras downloader and downloaded the theme "brushed". I then went to settings, skin and selected theme: brushed. This gives me the brushed tecture but menu's are blue. in skin/appearance settings I can only set colours to white or default (which is my blue). How do I get the metal/grey/silver color?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader6