• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
Skin Settings - Customizers - Set area color for home window

Allows changing panel and label colors(to a very specific degree).
skin settings --> customizers --> Set area color for Home window
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks, fixed.
Ok so just downloading all the extra bits (thanks by the way) and the tv genre fanarts are being extracted to 'extras/video/fanart' just like the movie genre fanarts.

Is this right and if so how does the skin / xbmc tell which is which?

In a couple of cases eg western the tv and movie genre fanart were named the same and so the last download wiped out the other?
While trying to figure out a small issue with the skin widgets (movie posters not showing), I noticed two strange errors in de log file:

Code:
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/backgrounds/programs/programs.jpg

WARNING: CreateFile, successfuly opened </storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds/videos/Videos.jpg> instead of </storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds/videos/videos.jpg>

ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/backgrounds/programs/programs.jpg

Both files are there and have the standard access rights (-rw-r--r--) like all the other jpegs. To be exact: there is a videos.jpg (not a Videos.jpg). I downloaded these with the NOX extra's downloader.
Not sure if this is just me, but i've downloaded and installed the NOX Extras and all seems okay.

When i go to show Movie Information either via the context menu or using the "i" button it's not there??

I ended up doing a fresh install last night just so I could get it back, any ideas why this happened, I would like to get the new actors format, plus other things so would like to try again, but the Movie Information is pretty key!!
(2013-02-13, 10:10)IronMaiDean Wrote: Not sure if this is just me, but i've downloaded and installed the NOX Extras and all seems okay.

When i go to show Movie Information either via the context menu or using the "i" button it's not there??

I ended up doing a fresh install last night just so I could get it back, any ideas why this happened, I would like to get the new actors format, plus other things so would like to try again, but the Movie Information is pretty key!!

You could always download it from the link in my sig (Alt View Video Info) and copy it over to your 1080 folder (backup your original)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks ShadowTek I'll try that later!!
Mac Mini 2012 i7 2.3Ghz Quad Core Intel HD4000 Graphics
Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1
XBMC Frodo v12.3
Samsung UE55D8000
What happened to the square theme? I have been using the default theme and wanted to go back to the square theme and somehow I lost it. Does anyone has a link to the square theme?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Comes default with Nox...
Hmm. That's what i thought but for some reason i don't have it. I am on the git version but still no luck.

[UPDATE] I looked in github and square.xbt file is definitely not there under media folder. If anyone has the file please share it.

[UPDATE] Never mind i found it in the Mikebzh44 mod here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1277562. Thanks Mike
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Git version doesn't have it as a xbt file. Stick to repo for convenience Smile
Hi,

i'm new to the Aeon skin, and i had some script problems when i first tried to put dynamic playlist in the menu.
After some searching, i came to thos post, and the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader

i've tried it but i can't get it to work. Worse, i noticed that i can't run any addon that has a "program" menu item, like openelec settings, tvtunes, and nox aeon extras downloader. In that menu i also have "trakt.tv" addon, that doesnt work from there, but i know it's working because i get seen movies synced with my library in my nas.

I have an openelec updated to 2.99.4, and i've tried debugging but i can't find any erro in the log files.
For example, when i preso "ok" on remote and the "Nox Extras Downloader" icon is selects, nothing happens on screen, and i get this in the logs:

02:07:33 T:140415696656192 DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 1828804:160 0 KEY_OK devinput (KEY_OK)
02:07:33 T:140415696656192 DEBUG: OnKey: 11 (0b) pressed, action is Select
02:07:33 T:140415696656192 INFO: Stopping script with id: 13
02:07:33 T:140415696656192 DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 1829004:160 0 KEY_OK_UP devinput (KEY_OK_UP)
02:07:43 T:140415505950464 DEBUG: Suspended the Sink
02:07:56 T:140415181231872 ERROR: self.close("xbmc exit")
02:07:56 T:140415181231872 ERROR: NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

anyone can help me? i really want to use Aeon Skin...
Is the moviesets addon the same as the one found here? I'm simply looking for detailed information on what I can expect this script to do?

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....moviesets
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
no, it´s plugin.moviesets. no support for that one though atm, it´s a very complex script.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader6