• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
(2013-07-31, 17:42)nikobellic Wrote: I am new to Aeon Nox and really like the look of the brushed metal theme and would like to try it. I have installed the extras downloader in the first post but when I go to change theme I cannot see brushed metal as an option. Brushed white is there though. Could someone advise me as to where I am going wrong ?
Thanks.

I use brushed metal and I'm pretty sure that the "Brushed" theme, is actually "Brushed Metal".
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Got it now, thanks Ken.
(2013-07-31, 19:21)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 17:42)nikobellic Wrote: I am new to Aeon Nox and really like the look of the brushed metal theme and would like to try it. I have installed the extras downloader in the first post but when I go to change theme I cannot see brushed metal as an option. Brushed white is there though. Could someone advise me as to where I am going wrong ?
Thanks.

I use brushed metal and I'm pretty sure that the "Brushed" theme, is actually "Brushed Metal".

Hey Ive downloaded 'brushed' from the extras downloaded however when I select it it just reverts to the default theme.
Here are my settings.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 4.09 skin. I played with color settings and downloaded some extra themes however I could not change the color of icons in top row of play menu.
The color of grey and light blue icons are very close to each other and hard to be distinguished.

Is there any way to change those colors?
Hello and thanks for this nice extras!

I have installed brushed_white theme and the cache bar is not really visible. It is gray but in fullscreen osd it is very hard to see and in info a little bit.

where can I change the color of this ?

Using Intel Nuc and Openelec 3.2, I found a slight problem when the script.metadata.actors is installed.
(adds a 60-90 sec delay to bringing up weather icons and live dvd cases on reboot)

Here's the thread about it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1512800

and here's a log file, if anyone knows how to read these.
new log

I also had this script installed on a Win8 Nuc,.. but don't remember seeing any added delays to the startup menus with Win8

Legion
(2013-08-27, 18:35)sakos Wrote: Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 4.09 skin. I played with color settings and downloaded some extra themes however I could not change the color of icons in top row of play menu.
The color of grey and light blue icons are very close to each other and hard to be distinguished.

Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??
(2013-10-06, 02:09)Dark_Slayer Wrote: Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??

Looks like it's UPC Direct, only available in some Eastern European countries... (not in The Netherlands, where I live Confused)
(2013-10-06, 02:09)Dark_Slayer Wrote:
(2013-08-27, 18:35)sakos Wrote: Hi,

Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??

Hi,

It is UPC direct. However it is received via satellite, not cable.
(2013-08-09, 17:37)egemenbor Wrote: Hey Ive downloaded 'brushed' from the extras downloaded however when I select it it just reverts to the default theme.

The same here... When i select brushed or bruised, it reverses back to default??!!
Hello everyone,

Since I installed this addons, I get 'scriptfailed randomlastitems.py' error at boot of Xbmc, amd while I can see the brushed theme I downloaded in userdata/skin.aeon.nox/data it is not displayed in Aeon Nox's skin setting, I only have the default one...

I'm using Frodo 12.3 with aeon nox 4.1.9...

The randomlastitems pops up all the time...
So provide an xbmc log file.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I seem to be having a problem finding the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, It installs ok from zip but when i go to addons and program addons it isn't there. :-(

Any suggestions please.

Kraig
(2014-03-04, 13:34)the-stig Wrote: I seem to be having a problem finding the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, It installs ok from zip but when i go to addons and program addons it isn't there. :-(

Any suggestions please.

Kraig

Same problem here.. no one can help?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader6