[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
CaptainKen Offline
Fan
(2013-07-31 17:42)nikobellic Wrote:  I am new to Aeon Nox and really like the look of the brushed metal theme and would like to try it. I have installed the extras downloader in the first post but when I go to change theme I cannot see brushed metal as an option. Brushed white is there though. Could someone advise me as to where I am going wrong ?
Thanks.

I use brushed metal and I'm pretty sure that the "Brushed" theme, is actually "Brushed Metal".

www.CaptainKen.us
www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
My Media Center Pics & Specs
Synology DS1813+ RAID 6 NAS, 22TB useable space

find quote
nikobellic Offline
Got it now, thanks Ken.
find quote
egemenbor Offline
(2013-07-31 19:21)CaptainKen Wrote:  
(2013-07-31 17:42)nikobellic Wrote:  I am new to Aeon Nox and really like the look of the brushed metal theme and would like to try it. I have installed the extras downloader in the first post but when I go to change theme I cannot see brushed metal as an option. Brushed white is there though. Could someone advise me as to where I am going wrong ?
Thanks.

I use brushed metal and I'm pretty sure that the "Brushed" theme, is actually "Brushed Metal".

Hey Ive downloaded 'brushed' from the extras downloaded however when I select it it just reverts to the default theme.
find quote
CaptainKen Offline
Fan
Here are my settings.
[Image: nFTN8Wi.jpg]

www.CaptainKen.us
www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
My Media Center Pics & Specs
Synology DS1813+ RAID 6 NAS, 22TB useable space

find quote
sakos Offline
Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 4.09 skin. I played with color settings and downloaded some extra themes however I could not change the color of icons in top row of play menu.
The color of grey and light blue icons are very close to each other and hard to be distinguished.
[Image: I6CRHpE.jpg]

Is there any way to change those colors?
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-27 18:36 by sakos.)
find quote
derders Offline
Hello and thanks for this nice extras!

I have installed brushed_white theme and the cache bar is not really visible. It is gray but in fullscreen osd it is very hard to see and in info a little bit.

where can I change the color of this ?

[Image: 6zndsjj9.jpg]
find quote
Legion455 Offline
Using Intel Nuc and Openelec 3.2, I found a slight problem when the script.metadata.actors is installed.
(adds a 60-90 sec delay to bringing up weather icons and live dvd cases on reboot)

Here's the thread about it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1512800

and here's a log file, if anyone knows how to read these.
new log

I also had this script installed on a Win8 Nuc,.. but don't remember seeing any added delays to the startup menus with Win8

Legion
find quote
Dark_Slayer Offline
(2013-08-27 18:35)sakos Wrote:  Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 4.09 skin. I played with color settings and downloaded some extra themes however I could not change the color of icons in top row of play menu.
The color of grey and light blue icons are very close to each other and hard to be distinguished.

Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??
find quote
RonM Offline
(2013-10-06 02:09)Dark_Slayer Wrote:  Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??

Looks like it's UPC Direct, only available in some Eastern European countries... (not in The Netherlands, where I live Confused)
find quote
sakos Offline
(2013-10-06 02:09)Dark_Slayer Wrote:  
(2013-08-27 18:35)sakos Wrote:  Hi,

Which cable provider do you have that lets you view HBOHD in XBMC??

Hi,

It is UPC direct. However it is received via satellite, not cable.
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-02 19:01 by sakos.)
find quote
jhonny30 Offline
(2013-08-09 17:37)egemenbor Wrote:  Hey Ive downloaded 'brushed' from the extras downloaded however when I select it it just reverts to the default theme.

The same here... When i select brushed or bruised, it reverses back to default??!!
find quote
tahyti Offline
Donor
Hello everyone,

Since I installed this addons, I get 'scriptfailed randomlastitems.py' error at boot of Xbmc, amd while I can see the brushed theme I downloaded in userdata/skin.aeon.nox/data it is not displayed in Aeon Nox's skin setting, I only have the default one...

I'm using Frodo 12.3 with aeon nox 4.1.9...

The randomlastitems pops up all the time...
find quote
mikebzh44 Offline
Posting Freak
So provide an xbmc log file.

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

find quote
the-stig Offline
I seem to be having a problem finding the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, It installs ok from zip but when i go to addons and program addons it isn't there. :-(

Any suggestions please.

Kraig
find quote
RaZi3L Online
(2014-03-04 13:34)the-stig Wrote:  I seem to be having a problem finding the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, It installs ok from zip but when i go to addons and program addons it isn't there. :-(

Any suggestions please.

Kraig

Same problem here.. no one can help?
find quote