Movie sets, artwork and description
Hey guys

I'm giving movie sets a second try but i'm running in the same problems as the first time I tried them.

I have tried removing movies and re-scanning the library and also tried just refreshing specific movies.

In both cases I get the movie collection but what is bugging me is that i always get a random thumb/fanart from the movies and no description.

I see that TMDB has all this great info on collections, but I was wondering if XBMC did not already have the ability to scrape that info?

Thanks

Ps I'm running the latest openelec beta, but I'm not adding a debug log since it's more of a general question Smile
Quick search had shown in multiple threads that's its not possible atm
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks. I was searching all over, but could not find any brand new info Smile
(2012-12-30, 16:05)Steini Wrote: Hey guys

I'm giving movie sets a second try but i'm running in the same problems as the first time I tried them.

I have tried removing movies and re-scanning the library and also tried just refreshing specific movies.

In both cases I get the movie collection but what is bugging me is that i always get a random thumb/fanart from the movies and no description.

I see that TMDB has all this great info on collections, but I was wondering if XBMC did not already have the ability to scrape that info?

Thanks

Ps I'm running the latest openelec beta, but I'm not adding a debug log since it's more of a general question Smile

Steini,

unless I misunderstood your post, you want the ability to see movie collection fanart and thumb along with INFOHuh

You can change the movie set thumb and fanart by going to the contextual menu, "C" and selecting the option to change both movie set thumb and movie set fan art. FYI, you have to save the file on your computer as the scrapers are unable to get the items you need for sets.

As far as info for the entire collection, I am in the same boat as you and am just waiting for this to be added as a feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets, artwork and description0