Scraper not search thetvdb for spanish titles
I am using XBMC Frodo. The contect scraper settings don't seem to respect the language settings. Some of my shows are in spanish, and they don't get recognized. There is Spanish information on thetvdb, but it seems like the scraper is only searching the English entries. Any ideas?
Using the Videos > Files view, open the context menu for a Spanish show and select "Change content". On the "Set content" page, click the Settings button. If necessary, change the Language setting to "es" (for Spanish) and click Save. Open the context menu for that show again and select "Update library". If this procedure works, repeat for your other Spanish shows.
Thanks for the reply. For some reason, it doesn't seem to respect the language setting. I have tried setting (as you suggest) it to (es) but it doesn't seem to search the Spanish listings on thetvdb.
Can you provide the name of one of these shows and some of the episodes you're trying to add to your library? Also, specify exactly how you've named the show's folder and its episode files.
Same to me with Mac OS RC3. And Russian lang.
For example Dexter (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=79349&lid=22 ) folders name is "Декстер" on Russian. If I rename it to "Dexter" everything ok.

PS I Can`t even edit it manually.
PSS Deleted Frodo, Install Eden. TheTVDB work perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper not search thetvdb for spanish titles0