• 44(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Not much. Was asking if you're going to bring it in line with the official repo version. It has new menus and artwork downloader and other little things

And also, does this skin work with the extendedinfo script? On the official skin it works and can display trending TV shows and movies from Trakt.tv on the homescreen widgets.
Hi,

first of all, thanks! Best XBMC skin for my personal preference I've found to date. Smile

There's one albeit hopefully small feature request I have that would make this skin absolutely perfect for me:
I want to watch a random episode of random preselected TV shows.
So, what I did so far was to add TV shows to a playlist and then to add the playlist to Favorite. Subsequently, I added the Favorite to one of the App tiles on the metro homescreen and chose the playback option.

That's almost what I want since an episode immediately starts when I press the App tile now. But the shows start in chronological order, so it goes from S01E01, to S01E02, to S01E03 and so on. Is it possible you could add an option like "Play in random order" when assigning the App tile? I don't really care about if it only picks unwatched episodes from the selected TV shows or whatever, the basic random playback function would be perfectly fine.

Main reason is I like to "mimick" a TV channel and just let it playback some episodes from different shows without constantly switching back and forth through the menus.
(2013-06-10, 11:33)jimbojoe Wrote: Hi,

first of all, thanks! Best XBMC skin for my personal preference I've found to date. Smile

There's one albeit hopefully small feature request I have that would make this skin absolutely perfect for me:
I want to watch a random episode of random preselected TV shows.
So, what I did so far was to add TV shows to a playlist and then to add the playlist to Favorite. Subsequently, I added the Favorite to one of the App tiles on the metro homescreen and chose the playback option.

That's almost what I want since an episode immediately starts when I press the App tile now. But the shows start in chronological order, so it goes from S01E01, to S01E02, to S01E03 and so on. Is it possible you could add an option like "Play in random order" when assigning the App tile? I don't really care about if it only picks unwatched episodes from the selected TV shows or whatever, the basic random playback function would be perfectly fine.

Main reason is I like to "mimick" a TV channel and just let it playback some episodes from different shows without constantly switching back and forth through the menus.

Hi, did you try the pseudo tv plugin? Maybe exactly what your after.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90738
I did try it but the plugin doesn't work with Frodo apparently. Gave me an error when I started it.
I absolutely love this skin. Maybe we could get an own repository to be able to update the skin automatically. Would be great imo
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2013-06-10, 12:41)jimbojoe Wrote: I did try it but the plugin doesn't work with Frodo apparently. Gave me an error when I started it.

I followed this guide and managed to get it to work a while back http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127492 maybe it works for you too.
Hi,
Is there any tweak to improve the time on startup where there is the blue spinning 'wheel'? I have an i3 Intel NUC so booting speed is very quick but that screen is quite slow...

Any ideas?

Cheers
(2013-06-22, 09:02)Relentless Wrote: Hi,
Is there any tweak to improve the time on startup where there is the blue spinning 'wheel'? I have an i3 Intel NUC so booting speed is very quick but that screen is quite slow...

Any ideas?

Cheers

there should be no blue spinning 'wheel' anymore... make sure you are using latest github version.
Thanks crni,
I have updated to latest git version which does remove the blue screen.

The NEW MOVIES and NEW SHOWS plugins are still quite slow to load (they have a grey spinning circle).

What is causing them to be so slow? is it the startup speed of the SQL database server? the NUC is very powerful and it takes a surprisingly long time to do what would be a very simple SQL query. My sql database is hosted on the same machine and is on a very fast SSD. Is this just poor optimisation of the database/plugin?

Cheers.
(2013-06-22, 14:29)Relentless Wrote: Thanks crni,
I have updated to latest git version which does remove the blue screen.

The NEW MOVIES and NEW SHOWS plugins are still quite slow to load (they have a grey spinning circle).

What is causing them to be so slow? is it the startup speed of the SQL database server? the NUC is very powerful and it takes a surprisingly long time to do what would be a very simple SQL query. My sql database is hosted on the same machine and is on a very fast SSD. Is this just poor optimisation of the database/plugin?

Cheers.

have no idea ...on my system everything loads in a matter of seconds... you should probably ask in the main topic
How slow do they load? Couple of seconds is not slow, that's normal. However if it takes minutes, than there's something wrong.
awesome mod mate, im running it and i am very happy. However, how do i get movie and tv show images on the background while i am in the menu when i startup? i only get it when im in the movies or tv shows itself.
HTPC: Streacom FC8 Evo Black | Intel Core i3 3225 | Asus P8-H77-I | Corsair Vengeance LP CML4GX3M2A1600C9 | Mini-box picoPSU 150-XT | Crucial m4 CT128M4SSD2 128GB
hey crni any chance we can see the same mod's on v2.1. or can you tell me which files to copy over to get the option to disable home panel and show a clearer fanart.

TIA
mash2k3
still the best of all xperience mods i love it crni , is it possible for you or someone to add more views for applications such as poster view and video wall view since currently theres only list view available the only application that supports more views is specifically for advanced launcher but not any other one, and thats not quite enough considering i use an modified copy of advanced launcher for my comics per this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXx2vn3...=1&list=UL , usually all views should be available for everything in xbmc not specific

id appreciate
Is there a way to make the options section look like the original xperience 1080p skin? where all the fields are on the left side.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4