• 45(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
well anybody able to do what ive requested id appreciate it alot if it where possible, common i cant be the only one here thats noticed this people
I am using a MCE remote and some things do not work.

For example, to get to the settings menu of a folder, I I have to press "c" on the keyboard. Left or right clicking only brings me the settings menu for that list.

As well, the left/right/up/down buttons don't work when displaying a keyboard on the screen, but I can still use that UI keyboard with a physical keyboard.
All not skin related. You have to map a button to the context menu if no button works and for the last thing enable "remote control sends keyboard presses" in settings -> system -> input devices.
(2013-08-12, 21:07)`Black Wrote: All not skin related. You have to map a button to the context menu if no button works and for the last thing enable "remote control sends keyboard presses" in settings -> system -> input devices.

thank you for the fast reply.

Can you elaborate a bit more on "map a button to the context menu"? is this modiying keymaps.xml?
(2013-01-02, 17:01)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-02, 16:56)lem000 Wrote: Very nice. Only downside for me is that I lose easy access to my music plugins
not sure what do you mean but Music Add-ons tile should be visible by default and you can toggle it in skin settings

well I got an mce remote addon and mapped the hash key to the letter c and all is well, thanks!
Has further development of this skin stopped?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2013-08-14, 20:14)Bram77 Wrote: Has further development of this skin stopped?

I'm content with the way things are and using this mod daily without any problems whatsoever... exactly what development are you referring to ?
(2013-08-15, 09:01)crni Wrote:

I'm content with the way things are and using this mod daily without any problems whatsoever... exactly what development are you referring to ?

I'm running the latest version out of the GitHub repo (at least as of 18 hours ago), and X1080+ doesn't have the left-side drawer for the Live TV menus that X1080 added. This makes it impossible to switch between channel groups.

Here's an imgur album of the UI element I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/tl6NP
(2013-08-18, 17:31)ascagnel Wrote:
(2013-08-15, 09:01)crni Wrote:

I'm running the latest version out of the GitHub repo (at least as of 18 hours ago), and X1080+ doesn't have the left-side drawer for the Live TV menus that X1080 added. This makes it impossible to switch between channel groups.

Here's an imgur album of the UI element I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/tl6NP

I do not use LiveTV module but this mod uses older version with top menu not drawer and it is still possible to switch trough menus

Unfortunately, you need to click on the item to change it.
(2013-08-18, 19:10)ascagnel Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to click on the item to change it.

no you don't... simply going left from the main menu items will set focus to top menu...
(2013-08-18, 19:32)crni Wrote:
(2013-08-18, 19:10)ascagnel Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to click on the item to change it.

no you don't... simply going left from the main menu items will set focus to top menu...

You can set focus, but clicking the selected item doesn't cycle through the various lists. I just checked.
It's working fine (just tested it) and crni didn't change anything of the live tv code. If you open live tv, you can cycle with left/right and if you are in the list, you can go back to the top menu by pressing left. Don't use the mouse if you try to do that (might be because you speak of clicking the items...), the skin doesn't support it! Use the keyboard or a remote control.
Is there any simple way for me to add the horizontal home layout to the original X1080 skin as currently available? Is that more complicated than copying some xml files and possibly images? The only thing I really don't like about the original x1080 skin is the over complicated homescreen. I could live with it, although I don't really like it, but my gf can't.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2013-08-20, 01:00)`Black Wrote: It's working fine (just tested it) and crni didn't change anything of the live tv code. If you open live tv, you can cycle with left/right and if you are in the list, you can go back to the top menu by pressing left. Don't use the mouse if you try to do that (might be because you speak of clicking the items...), the skin doesn't support it! Use the keyboard or a remote control.

Like I said, the top menu can be selected (I'm using a keyboard, not a mouse), but the selected item can't be clicked (clicked meaning the action of activating a selected item; in this case, having "EPG" selected in the top list and hitting enter on the keyboard). It's that action that iterates through channel groups.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4