• 47(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Brilliant Skin!

Probably something simple but anyone tell me how to move the EPG Description from under the EPG to above it and also preview the channel. It shows it like this in the screenshots but I cant find a simple way of doing it?
I LOVE THIS SKIN! Thanks for everything Big Grin

Jus a quite a simple question, how can I set the "Tv shows" layout as tu show in the images of the OP?

I Just have the "TV shows" and "Tv guide" in the left and in the right I have the possibility to add new videos add-ons and other things but I cannot add the "Not watched" nor the "Recent episodes"

Thank you very much!
Hello everybody. I created a games section. However, in view mode I have only "list" in choice. Is it normal?
any plans to add video extras addon to this skin?
Hi! Is this skin compatible with Frodo 12.3?
Thank you.
Bok Crni,

Grate mod, everything working just fine.

Only one little problem. When dialog for subtitles is on there is no green dot indicator in it.
When I replace media folder with one from Black's skin (one with .xbt) indicator works.

Could you please taka a look.

Thank you.

Just testetd on my PC at work - an it works just fine, delete this post pls
I could use some help here.

If I unpack skin on windows sliders work fine, on Linux I only get black background.

Any Ideas?

Thanks Smile
(2014-03-04, 13:08)Burke Wrote: If I unpack skin on windows sliders work fine, on Linux I only get black background.
Any Ideas?

I think it may be a problem on case-sensitive filesystems/operating systems... I remember there was a similar bug with the OverlayUnwatched.png
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
@ freem@n, thank you for input, you are right.

Found it yesterday in "DialogSlider.xml" folder name is "OSD" but in media folder it is "osd".

Thanks man Smile
How can I access the file manager using this skin? I've been trying for a while with no success. Using confluence I could just go to system and it would show up right under it.
to access the filemanager you'll have to go all the way down on the home screen until you reach the circle "Power" button (highlighted in red). press it once and select the 2nd entry of the available options in the list that opens up. congrats, you made it to the file manager ;D
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
On Gotham beta 2 on movie Info I have very big icons... Is it a bug?
(2014-03-19, 21:48)piernik Wrote: On Gotham beta 2 on movie Info I have very big icons... Is it a bug?

As far as I know this skin mod isn't being updated any more, which is a real shame.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-03-18, 02:04)freem@n Wrote: to access the filemanager you'll have to go all the way down on the home screen until you reach the circle "Power" button (highlighted in red). press it once and select the 2nd entry of the available options in the list that opens up. congrats, you made it to the file manager ;D
Thank you so much! I really like this skin, but that was one of the things holding me back from switching to it completely. Big Grin
(2014-03-20, 02:35)Piers Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 21:48)piernik Wrote: On Gotham beta 2 on movie Info I have very big icons... Is it a bug?

As far as I know this skin mod isn't being updated any more, which is a real shame.

Hi, I use XBMC 14.0-ALPHA1 and I had the same issue.
It seems strange but it looks like it's a bug with the "more artwork" option of this skin. I assume you use it. Once disable, if you go to your movies/shows directory and run
Code:
find . -name "extrafanart"  -delete
(assuming you're on an unix based OS), it should be correct.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4